pvp JOIN US FOR EASY ALPHA TRIBE TAKEOVER

NewFrontier

Welcome to the New Frontier,

Have you ever wanted to be the best? Have you been kicked around by abusive alpha tribes? Well unfortunately that happens but I'm here to change that. So I need your help to claim herbivore island. Its easy we just need to take out one stone hut and the island is completely ours. We can build up and fortify and rule the server. The conquest should take 3 days of prep and about 15 minutes to completely take it over. (its just made  from stone) So if you ever wanted to be in an alpha tribe just join us and we will make it happen.

Msg Me on PSN@ starwarssteve to join! We take people from any level as long as you are willing to grind to get better to help us!

FIrst 3 people who message me will be the admins with us so hurry! I want this island to ourselves by Friday. 

Also we use Discord to keep our chat and voice channels in order. Everyone will be assigned a different job.     

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 7:22 PM, NewFrontier said:

Welcome to the New Frontier,

Have you ever wanted to be the best? Have you been kicked around by abusive alpha tribes? Well unfortunately that happens but I'm here to change that. So I need your help to claim herbivore island. Its easy we just need to take out one stone hut and the island is completely ours. We can build up and fortify and rule the server. The conquest should take 3 days of prep and about 15 minutes to completely take it over. (its just made  from stone) So if you ever wanted to be in an alpha tribe just join us and we will make it happen.

Msg Me on PSN@ starwarssteve to join! We take people from any level as long as you are willing to grind to get better to help us!

FIrst 3 people who message me will be the admins with us so hurry! I want this island to ourselves by Friday. 

Also we use Discord to keep our chat and voice channels in order. Everyone will be assigned a different job.     

Help with a "stone hut" and you need 3 days of prep?!?! Sad.

Archived