Odd items in Halloween drops?

Xenithar

OK, I am running the Halloween stuff on my cluster and have some strange drops. For example, I apparently became an "Ark Dev Kit Master" because I got two of those hat skins so far. I also got one gold, three silver, and three bronze trophies from SOTF despite never having played the game. Other items include Christmas gear, Thanksgiving gear, and the correct Halloween stuff like dino costumes or hat skins. Is anybody else getting these strange drops?

My cluster is running as a primitive cluster (not P+) and uses only the Classic Flyers mod. I am using the primitive INI found here. I could find nothing newer. So nothing should be allowing dev hats to drop or SOTF stuff, right?

3 hours ago, Xenithar said:

I am not on a legacy server (wiped all saves and such and restarted) and yes, the trophies do have names on them. Still, isn't that a bit odd? What about the Ark Dev Kit Master hats? I thought only WC got those.

I got the caps when I played on Prim Plus.  I think you get them if you ever log into a prim plus server.

The SOTF trophies were intentionally added as well.  Kinda cool that they have winner names on them.

They probably added them as a high-five to the winners. I am OK with that because I do not have to keep them. Might be fun to keep one of each and compare with whomever wins next year. Actually, that'd be a lot of item files adding up over time, wouldn't it?

Oh and I am not on P+. P+ changes in major ways all the time so I am not interested in using it until it is stable and I do not have to worry about losing entire bases like many did with the 1.4-1.5 patch which changed adobe. I am simply using the game INI file to keep out things like tek. I linked to the configuration I am using in the OP.

Archived