Which creature makes the most annoying noise?

AdligerAdler

16 hours ago, AdligerAdler said:

I think galli and raptor are high up on everyone's list.

I choose raptor. It drives me insane. Also I hate the noise my male character makes when oxygen is empty. But I llloooove his death screams. 

What about you?

Humans, when you hold them captive in cages. And sometimes even in the wild.

I'm conflicted about the Pela, because on one hand its passive noises are adorable, but when it attacks/levels up it sounds like you smacked a rubber chicken against a wall corner.

I like the Tapejara's noises, but they occur too frequently.

Doed eating noises. They eat louder than anything else.

Everything about the Galli.

Onyx is really bad always screaming.  I moved mine far from my walking path so i don't have to hear it anymore.  I play primitive and like to breed, so I have lots of Dimetrodons.  I would have to say Dimetrodons are the worst and it maybe because I hear them a lot and they are loud.  They sound like they are clearing their noses all the time.

On 11/1/2017 at 12:09 PM, Jaric said:

This.  The constant squawking of the dodo made me want to burn my base down.

hahaha this sh*t so funny xD Honestly when I raise my wyverns all I hear is those damn dodo's for 2 days or longer making that stupid sound every 5+ seconds. after 2 days of no sleep, I want to feed them to my adult wyverns. But their kibble is too precious for me. I need them. Maybe I'll make a house for them far far away from my base.

Sounds should be adjusted on every dino to make them not make a single sound for atleast more than a minute.

Archived