Which creature makes the most annoying noise?

AdligerAdler

The worst one, which was so annoying it only stayed around a month or two was when they took the Queztal attacked noise and turned it into a noise they make sometimes for no reason (they had changed the attacked noise to something else) and so you would be minding your own business and all the sudden hear 'AHK-KAK-KAK-KAK!!" And think your Q was getting attacked and run out to see it ok. Another annoying one was the Qs used to sound like a dying accordian when you would take off to fly lol. but as far as regular noises I hate the megalosaurus noise because it is soooo loud and scary sounding for its size, I always fear a giga attack when mine make a noise then I remember its them lol

9 minutes ago, chadwelltarly said:

Apparently none of you have raised Yutys...they have basically an orgasm every time they eat.

+1 and I don't even raise Yutys. Just having 1 drives me nuts with its "over excitability" over food.

And yes, Galli's are annoying as well.

But to add my own annoyance, it has to be the Hyaenodon with its odd "Ow" 

3 hours ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Agent's passive little squak because I've heard it so much, also Ankylos, they sound like demons and when ever I take a break from the game if I hear one I often panic a little bit thinkin I'm gonna get jumped by an unseen threat.

Argi's for sure! When they string togethr about 30 seconds of it while flying is the worst!

Archived