End This Stupid Event EARLY PLEASE

theronin

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Panatheous said:

This event has been very helpful! My tribe and I have found quite a few really good BPs and tamed several Megolosaurus because they are far more common now. Sorry that you don't see the benefits that are available from an event like this...

most ppl are not seeing any bps in loot drops that normally drop really good bps and drops

4 hours ago, theronin said:

Two days is two days too long.

I know how you feel... This is a terrible half made event. No dodo rex or dodo wyvern :( the drops don't even look like candy corn T-T they just threw some skins in the drops and made cave creatures spawn everywhere.... I don't know if it is because they have been working on Aberration but I, along with everyone else, am disappointed with this event. 

We can only hope the Thanksgiving and Christmas events are better and actually FUN.

4 hours ago, Brayn said:

Megalania Toxin on the Island is incredibly difficult to find.  Megalosaurus are also incredibly difficult to obtain on Island.  I have plenty of both now thanks to this event.  Plan to just grind megalania toxin all night tonight.

That's what I did as well. Picked up a stack and a half in my last go. Shame the looting system for special items is terrible. Most large animals fail to receive them so you have to dismount every couple of seconds and take some fall damage.

You'd think the game would just add it to the inventory of the animal that gave the killing blow no matter the distance from the corpse but that's just crazy talk.

edit: I'd like to add that I really like having the cave critters running around. The arthroplueras and araneos skittering around the forest floor in the redwoods looks completely natural. Shame that's not normal. Could also have the megalosauruses and onycs spawn near caves at dusk and despawn in the morning.

I logged in today, left the main building, got infected by a bat seconds before the turrets killed it, and barely managed to reach the fridge with healing tonic in it. After that I took a look outside the base, saw a swarm arthroplueras against the wall, and thought "I wish it was like this every day."

1 hour ago, BlueFox91 said:

I know how you feel... This is a terrible half made event. No dodo rex or dodo wyvern :( the drops don't even look like candy corn T-T they just threw some skins in the drops and made cave creatures spawn everywhere.... I don't know if it is because they have been working on Aberration but I, along with everyone else, am disappointed with this event. 

We can only hope the Thanksgiving and Christmas events are better and actually FUN.

Spot on. 

Christmas event?  Constant snow biome cold on entire map and squids climbing the metal mountains if this half assed event is any indication.  Oh don't forget recycled santa hat skins.

Archived