When will sotf come back?

yacque

It's been now more than 2 years that sotf exist and i missed it so much. I heard some rumours about sotf coming back with "snail"(a company).Anyway i just wanna say to Wildcard to do sth about sotf cause it is such an awsome game to play and i am so sad to see it dead so WC dont answer this topic by saying " sotf has been paused"do sth cause i knw u love sotf as much as i do. I am Bored of all those poop BR games sotf was so much better than all of them

• 5 weeks later...

Bring SoTF to consoles!!!!! I am still very sad that I don’t have the ability to play SoTF. I enjoy Ark SE official but you can’t play it anymore cause mega tribes will just raid your server for the fun of it and you can’t defend against it. It has pretty much ruined official gameplay for me. So many Battle Royale games coming out that are blowing up. Ark SoTF has that element that I want in a BR gameplay. I want to craft and spec out my weapons how I want. Not getting random loot in a house. I watched SoTF streamers on twitch telling myself everyday, one day wildcard will release this for console and I will never play another game as long as I live and now there are competitors. Please hear out your fan base and do us all a favor and bring SoTF to console. You will get so many people back in your game with SoTF to console. Don’t throw tons of cash prizes away into tournaments like on PC. Everyone I personally know is gone to other games because official servers are just ruined or is on a pc unofficial not even really playing on your servers. I am still willing to pay DLC price for SoTF. If not getting a direct copy of it someone out there to make a game.ini file for console would be awesome yet. With a game.ini file you could see there is tons of people to have a console player base to keep SoTF alive and thriving. I know you will brush this off and you probably haven’t even read this far if anyone from WC sees this but please just consider it. I wanted nothing more than to one day drop down onto that platform run off and craft me a longneck and pistol and meet back in the center for a deathmatch❤️!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SOTF was put on hold because Wildcard couldn't develop it and ARK: Survival Evolved at the same time. They had too few resources and didn't have a large enough team(only 30 people). The co-developer of Wildcard said that they might revisit the project after ARK: Survival Evolved's release(so they might start working on it soon)

• 4 months later...

Archived