Halloween cave drops

Aguyonadino

1 minute ago, Aguyonadino said:

The halloween theme is cool and all, but has anyone else noticed the ice cave is basically pointless to run? Im sure the other caves follow suit too. I thought the drops are supposed to have better loot. Is it broken?

It seems that way. We did 3 runs last night all the way through and unfortunately most of the normally "decent" drops were replaced by only cosmetic items. I doubt its the way it was intended but at least its only one more day.

23 minutes ago, Aguyonadino said:

The halloween theme is cool and all, but has anyone else noticed the ice cave is basically pointless to run? Im sure the other caves follow suit too. I thought the drops are supposed to have better loot. Is it broken?

I've seen some really good BPs, there may be a lot of cometics, but the few BPs that we do find are usually better than the crap we'd get most of the time. I can't really complain, it works for me!

3 minutes ago, Panatheous said:

I've seen some really good BPs, there may be a lot of cometics, but the few BPs that we do find are usually better than the crap we'd get most of the time. I can't really complain, it works for me!

Im talking red cave drops. Im used to finding riot and fabbys. Now i get ponytail hairstyles ? One drop in the cave had ghillie and a jm assault rifle. Other than that... junk

Just now, Aguyonadino said:

Im talking red cave drops. Im used to finding riot and fabbys. Now i get ponytail hairstyles ? One drop in the cave had ghillie and a jm assault rifle. Other than that... junk

Lava cave last night gave out a few good BPs for us, one of particular note was a 323 armor miners helmet BP. So in my opinion, it's been worth it for this event to be happening. Plus I am getting the rest of the haircut and emotes that I never got to collect so I can't complain lol

15 minutes ago, Panatheous said:

Lava cave last night gave out a few good BPs for us, one of particular note was a 323 armor miners helmet BP. So in my opinion, it's been worth it for this event to be happening. Plus I am getting the rest of the haircut and emotes that I never got to collect so I can't complain lol

Miners helmet is not above average for a red Loot Crate. I found precrafted Mastercraft Miner helmets previous to the event. Even red drops with rings around them yield nothing but skins

2 minutes ago, crimsin said:

From what I'm gathering they forgot to update the rag loot for this event. I've seen lots of complaints of same loot from people who are playing on Rag.

Sounds about right however it's beyond me how you forget about your newest map that was released just over a month ago

Opened a deep sea loot crate to find 5 cosmetics and no items.  Opened a west water cave to find the same (Island btw).  That being said, with the increased loot quality, the drops I DO get are amazing.  95 armor baryonyx BP, 104 armor plesi BP, 385 armor MC flak chest, 350 armor JM flak legs, 304 armor flak gloves, 209% JM pump action BP.  I mean some seriously remarkable stuff does drop if it's an item.

Oh, and that evil emote.  Got that so yaya!  But seriously though... cosmetics should not trump items.  Not too mad since it's only a couple days and the megalania and megalosaurus spawning on the normal map means I get  megalosaurus on the Island and all the megalania toxin I need.  Two INCREDIBLY difficult if not impossible things to grab on Island.

Archived