Looking For Players

Dylan1602

17 hours ago, Arnagedon said:

we got rekt by this guy before and you better do what he wants lol. He kept blowing up my wyverns and golems untill i gave him a tek transmitter. We never understood how he was doing. Good luck with that guy and i wish for you he will never see this post!

He came to us asking for Tek items, high level Gigas, good mutations. We didn't have any and if we did the response would've been the same, we told him to shove it. Him and 2 of his pals came in on a stone raft and blew up part of our dino pen and afew of our perimeter behemoths... But we killed them over and over stealing all of their C4 and Rocket Launcher ammo and even the Launchers themselves... How much do you know about these guys? Any server numbers? 

1 hour ago, Arnagedon said:

Well i have no clue about all this. First time i told him i would'nt give him anything he kept coming back everytime stronger... I finally decided to give him the tek transmitter and he have me some  tips for my base like DILO... and i never saw him anymore...

The way I see it is whatever I hand over to him can then be used against me so I'm not going to do that... He only comes when we are offline so I have zero respect for him, we had a 3 hours fight last night with a completely different tribe and won resoundingly, then he came this morning and got caught by one of our guys who just popped on to fill troughs, and then woke up half of our tribe to push this guy back. 

If he came head on with us I'd have a lot more respect for him but at the minute all I see is a coward.

On 10/31/2017 at 5:10 AM, Dylan1602 said:

I am looking for two players on PS4 going by the names of,

Mr_Patate_25

WeAreSlaves

Any info on these guys whereabouts will be great.

Not sure if he was passing by or was built up on the server but i was passing through server 207 and noticed that name in the list of people on the server didnt see him talk in chat tho. Hope you find this guy

17 hours ago, Flyingskunk18 said:

Not sure if he was passing by or was built up on the server but i was passing through server 207 and noticed that name in the list of people on the server didnt see him talk in chat tho. Hope you find this guy

Do you know if this was an NA server, also was it a Rag server because if it is both it may well be his main server...

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Tilimou said:

If you want i can find them and caged them but its not free i need something back ( if i can unlock the tek engrams doing a boss with u or your tribe it will be nice )

First off, holding players captive is against game rules so don't do that. Secondly I already know where they are so don't worry about it, I'm not hiring mercenaries, I fight my own battles.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived