Halloween Event has effected Ice Dungeon/highend drops

HeatherJo

The  Ragnarok ice dungeon used to full of high end gear, ascendant BPs, saddles etc  Now because of event it’s full of completely useless crap I mean Witch hats, and romantic hair?  Come on, why ruin one of the only sources of good gear?  I mean you fight ice worms for  a red loot drop of sparkler torch skins lol.   Maybe they should consider leaving areas like this untouched during these events, no sense in making good drops worse just saying. 

52 minutes ago, Deathwaits said:

This just goes to show that people WILL complaint about ANYTHING. Seriously, it is 48 hrs. If you don't like it don't participate, but another useless thread to complain about something that lasts 2 days is just beyond ridiculous 

We have 2 days a week to run this dungeon. Not to Mention there is nothing else any of us can do but this dungeon because of overcrowded, lack of servers as promised causing Dino caps everywhere. So one of the last things we have to do that is productive and fun left in this game  is run this, there is no more taming, no more breeding.  So now for 2. Days the only reason most of even continue to play has been removed as well.

Also  It takes roughly 8k pelt, 7k metal,  4K poly and a host of other materials to prep which isn’t a ton but takes a. Couple hours, and enduring at least 6-7 game crash to get ready for, so after all that we can harvest skins lol yeah I’d say we are pretty salty.  

If the game didn’t already suffer from so many Rediculous issues that never get addressed, yeah you are right this would be a dumb thread of useless complaining.  Maybe if they would actually start to address the glaring issues that exist within their broke, unfinished game, something so small like this would never be as huge an issue.  But at this point yeah it’s probably a way bigger deal than it ought to be.   We are all so worn out by wildcards constant incompetence, That yeah you’re right even stupid thiings like this are getting to us more than they should. It was More of “really after everything now this”?  Honestly I possted  it in hope that it was just a silly mistake that could easily be fixed.  And the special loot like pumpkins , scarecrows, gravestone etc are broke and Can’t even be placed.  

We Are all so salty and bitter because the. Game barely works, Dino spawns are broke, the map is broke, the map is unfinished,, the server crashes constantly, rollbacks are daily,  there is no longer the ability to tame or raise Dino’s, so now yeah when something like this happens it becomes way bigger than it should.  And on top of all of that the event loot is broke as well and can’t even be used, see the pattern here.  It’s not just as simple as we are upset by a 2 day event.  

Archived