Spider and Bat Spawns too high

GreenRoc

14 hours ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

Guess you should have left your anky on neutral.. or had it in a bigger pen with turret cover..

I play PVE so it's always been safer to keep dinos on passive. Would never have thought anything would have spawned in doors with the anky, 4 forges, 5 lsb's and a smithy packing the area...

On 10/31/2017 at 1:01 PM, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

Maybe you should build a pen for tames or have turrets set to wild/all targets... ark 101...

Maybe you shouldn't assume everyone has been on a server for months and months.  I'm on a pve server for a few weeks.  I have a giant pen for my tames but no I'm not going to roof it completely by myself on pve.  I'm not even able to get turrets going yet and why would I have assumed that my tames that had been passive and safe on the roof inside of a large pen area would suddenly be killed while I'm offline because of a poorly thought out event that was not announced?   Just because something worked nice for you doesn't mean anything except you're myopic and selfish.     It was a horrible event with no real end time I guess because a day after the end I've still got massive amounts of bats attacking my area.    

On 10/31/2017 at 11:57 AM, UDGxKnight said:

It has nothing to do with being poorly planned. Just sounds like you poorly defended. Dont blame the game for your mistakes bro

Oh yeah it's my fault that the game as I know it gets flipped around and thrown in the middle of a monday.  Saying there was notice of an event is not notice of the big changes coming for the event.  You can leave out cold days because that is environmental.  Adding massive amounts of grouped up flying aggressive dinos to a pve server in a beginner safe beach with no warning is not my poor planning.   I have a large walled and dated fence for tames.   No I didn't have massive amounts of turrets on a pve server just a few weeks in.  Two person tribe.   You all act like you started with this stuff and you know you didn't.   A poorly planned out event.  Period.  You can try to blame anyone else but it was a bad event and still is not turned off a day after it should have been on my server.  Is this also my fault?  Get a clue. 

13 hours ago, Steeze said:

Oh yeah it's my fault that the game as I know it gets flipped around and thrown in the middle of a monday.  Saying there was notice of an event is not notice of the big changes coming for the event.  You can leave out cold days because that is environmental.  Adding massive amounts of grouped up flying aggressive dinos to a pve server in a beginner safe beach with no warning is not my poor planning.   I have a large walled and dated fence for tames.   No I didn't have massive amounts of turrets on a pve server just a few weeks in.  Two person tribe.   You all act like you started with this stuff and you know you didn't.   A poorly planned out event.  Period.  You can try to blame anyone else but it was a bad event and still is not turned off a day after it should have been on my server.  Is this also my fault?  Get a clue. 

Sounds like someone takes things way too seriously and can't tell slight sarcasm. 

Event was not poorly planned, there was no plan to begin with. A lot of people enjoyed the event and if you didn't well thats just too bad lol

You can also claim whatever progress you want to get whatever sympathy you want, but as far as I stand it is NOBODY'S fault that you aren't defended no matter how far you are into the game. That is just your progress 

All I can say is oh well, you didn't do well and blame others for it.. meh :P 

If you are playing on PVE and lost dino's to the event you just tame more dino's. I mean that's what PVE is all about anyway right? Tame farm and build, tame farm and build.

Seems to me the event provided a great opportunity for some more taming!  It's really the PVP folks that get shafted the most because now they have to go back and tame the dino's they lost while keeping one eye over their shoulder the whole time...

Archived