Spider and Bat Spawns too high

GreenRoc

I've also lost dinos to the bats spawning in my base area.  And the loot drops haven't contained upgraded loot at all, just skins which most of us have already :(  Tempted to just log on to feed dinos and stay offline so my tames are protected from the bats, not worth playing to get the skins that are nothing new.  No pumpkins, no scarecrows, no tombstones, no fall leaves.  Just really a let down. Kind of feel like it was a last minute toss out so that people would stop asking if there was going to be an event.

Yeah was online for about an hour last night and now all of our dinos are in a giant ball around the yard which will take me a couple hours to sort through.

Probably won't log on until the event is over to avoid having to deal with bat spawns.  Loot is also garbage so there's really no motivation to log in.

Not a well thought out event.

19 hours ago, Steeze said:

I logged on to a group of five bats killing three of my tames.   So yeah it's a poorly planned event that is sure to annoy.  My time invested to have tames die offline is not made up for by better loot drops.   

It has nothing to do with being poorly planned. Just sounds like you poorly defended. Dont blame the game for your mistakes bro

12 minutes ago, theronin said:

To be clear this is NOT challenging it is purely added annoyance.

Chitin???  who gives an eff about more chitin but noobs lollllll.  even before this lazy dev event, i was throwing away chitin/keratin.

Just because you don't use it, doesn't mean it doesn't have a use. The event isn't lazy, its just all they have time to do currently while working on Aberration. If they hadn't released something then people like you would be crying that they skipped the event. You need to chill

20 hours ago, Steeze said:

I logged on to a group of five bats killing three of my tames.   So yeah it's a poorly planned event that is sure to annoy.  My time invested to have tames die offline is not made up for by better loot drops.   

Maybe you should build a pen for tames or have turrets set to wild/all targets... ark 101...

1 hour ago, UDGxKnight said:

Just because you don't use it, doesn't mean it doesn't have a use. The event isn't lazy, its just all they have time to do currently while working on Aberration. If they hadn't released something then people like you would be crying that they skipped the event. You need to chill

I personally love the event, tamed 5 megalosaurus at the same time yesterday, getting my kibble for Theris! Plus chitin galore even tho I have snails lol, always nice to load up imo.. it's all what you make of it.. 

1 hour ago, UDGxKnight said:

k fanboi

Archived