I'm a conscientious clothes fixed clothes owner Bulletin managed managers dismis

ZGRex

Everyone is good to introduce me first a Chinese player i am the loyal fans of this game and i got the championship of the 2017CHINAJOY tournament i introduce things through i in the official PVP fairyland 166 server our tribe's staff go out on other servers when the game The administrator joins my tribe Forcibly demolish my building Forcibly kill our dragon Remove our safe As a player who has been close to 10,000 hours of game time I was the first time that the manager was involved in demolishing the home and killing Pet and I did not receive any warnings I did not know what had made the mistake and the next day we received the news from many other tribal players of our server heard that their tribe had the same situation as we were in the next day There are many players in the Americas players in the world a lot of gamers around the world do not know what happened guilty of any mistake was removed by the administrator of the home out of the enthusiasm for the ARK we can only hide in the friend's server but the tribe inside a lot of members Want to leave this game because After an administrator intervention this time there is no reason I want to play the game administrator can give me a reasonable explanation gives us the motivation to continue playing this game or else we will lose even more of a number of old players I love ARKgamersky_03origin_05_2016728173737D.thumb.jpg.32901322964ad25f34668e45f19d81d0.jpg

Congratulations on winning your tournament and you should open a complaint or support hear as it was an official server 

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us?mobile_site=true

If it was official then you should have received notification on why your base was removed but something seems like it wasn't official 

Archived