How to lvl up

GeneralAlexK

I recently speed leveled a character 1-85 in a short time using the grinder. My method was to set up a bunch of chests by the grinder and fill them with stone or wood(which ever one is easer to get). Then use broth of enlightenment and keep running the grinder. You are on the island so if you collect explorer notes, use a broth of enlightenment and a toilet (and 2x weekend) you can boost the xp quite a bit. 2 stone or wood gets 1xp * xp boost. So 2x weekend + broth = 3.5xp per 2 stone/wood. I think explorer notes do 2x xp and toilet is 33%. So you could total 5.73xp per 2 stone. So about 13,000 experience per large storage chest.

The other method I recommend for the island is get scuba gear, a high level frog and a good saddle and do the swamp cave in the red woods. Don't forget to use the xp boosts there as well.

Pet a lystro if you chose to use a grinder for exp buff aswell.

If you have a wyvern kill a titan with 2k sec note buff. Use a lightning for longer range. Ask if you want to know how to kill a titan with a wyvern. Don't get close. I assume you don't have a titan killing giga. 

Go to Se if you have the DLC. Take a ptera, a good xbow and a lot of flame arrows. Or just take a wyvern. Or even a good Rex. Visit the top left corner of the map and hunt deathworms. If you know the location's pick up nearby Explorer notes. Ask if you don't know how to kill and hunt a deathworm. 

Build a trap on either Se or Rag near wyvern spots and trap wyverns before killing them. Doesn't lvl you up as fast as deathworms but it's a method. 

If you have a tribemate with the chem bench unlocked then use the narco making method... If not don't use this method. Therizinos are recommended for berry gathering. 

Make Stone foundations. 

Lvl up on evo. 

Still need ideas? I'm not sure of the dynamic of your tribe. In breeding stages? Are your tribmate/s lvl90+? 

thank you very much and we have several 100 and we moved to the arctic. Also I know how to tame a wyvern but if you have a very fast and easy method or just some tips that would be greatly appreciated. Our tribe has like 10 wyverns only on  the island on 1 server  bu they are all personal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/11/2017 at 8:32 PM, GeneralAlexK said:

thank you very much and we have several 100 and we moved to the arctic. Also I know how to tame a wyvern but if you have a very fast and easy method or just some tips that would be greatly appreciated. Our tribe has like 10 wyverns only on  the island on 1 server  bu they are all personal.

Can't tame wyverns, can only breed then. Best way to raise wyverns is to do it on Ragnarok in batches of 5. Milk lasts 10 hours in preserving bins with preserving salt.. You can breed them on the island but transferring the milk from either Se or rag means it will have spoiled quite a bit before you get it into the preserving bin. Rags a great map anyway though no Explorer notes. 

Tips on wyvern trapping you mean? Try using the remote pad trap and a griffin. 

Archived