Problem with order ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED “Digital Superfan Collector’s Edition”

Icense

I have problems with my ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED “Digital Superfan Collector’s Edition” Order #1468 I have send emails an noone answer me. The time of shipping I paid has passed and I am here until tuesday. On the order page only is a messege: 

Your order is confirmed

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your order status.

Oder is from 24 october and I pay

Shipping method

UPS Second Day Air

2 hours ago, shadowkyuubi said:

They shipped out all us orders Friday night so it may take till Tuesday or Wednesday

Which means the shipping company they used probably sent them out Saturday morning and usually Sunday does not count as a business day

So you put 2 days shipping and pay 20 usd for that but you must wait they to send it 3 days later without saying nothing. (?¿)

Friday night they sent it to the Shipping Company, and the shipping company probably didn't ship it out until Saturday morning and Sunday usually does not count as a business day, so Saturday is day one Monday is day two so you may get it later today or at latest probably early tomorrow

So if you don't get it at latest by tomorrow night I would say send a support ticket inquiring about it

Archived