ARK Digest Q&A! (no longer accepting questions)

Jatheish

When do you fix the collision bug with the dinosaur head and the queque that passes through the walls, the dinos that stuck everywhere in the trees and rocks? it is very painful that this bug not was still coring for games that supposedly was released in v1.00 by the way we are well in v1.00 or it's a joke? And when split screen occurs when on PC?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) let players be able to CLIMB (like climb-foots and climb-gloves)

2) new born babies are still falling thru ceilings/foundations and rare but thru map

3) add some features to ascented players (like more special engrams or aditional torpor in example)

4) donation on official servers - for ascentions or some good stat dinos or stuff

16 hours ago, Meatmelt said:

In ARK Digest 52 WC didn't reply to any of the hot questions we placed here. What is the purpose of asking questions if WC just ignores them?

Most people who bought this game WANT to know when  will be able to play it as intended, more precisely:

- When the heavy lag issues will be resolved

- What WC is going to do regarding taming cap on most of official server

- If troubles regarding abuse of pillaring and sealing of POIs (PVE) will be ever be seriously addressed

If those problems cannot be technically resolved it's fine but please inform us.

Yeah officail new servers are unplayable now, cant help feeling a bit scammed , i dont want to play unoffical and a 3xa game shouldnt it perform better, still running sales eventhough people cant play official. No info to the countless number of post about server limits, and lag ...as it is now, i got over 30 friends playing ark, but only 4 bougth season pass due to current state

What are you planning to do about Timers? (which are ruining the game for regular players, and based on the accounts I've read, not stopping most people that are duping) 

What are you planning to do about the large amount of capped servers? I play on 4 servers right now, 2 are capped, and the other 2 feel remarkable close....

Why put out a steam sale, and not add new servers to coincide that influx of new players? Seems logical to assume that these new players are just going to flood, and overfill the already strained, or capped servers....

How long until you finally phase out legacy for good so we can have a more reasonable number of official servers again?

Are you considering options to reduce the need for egg farms? and if so what are they?

Will we ever see this "reworked kibble system"?

Is the current Halloween event (Halloween 2017) your idea of an enjoyable event? it appears underwhelming to me, and the wild dinos added seem to only really inconvenience newer players, and don't seem to do much for the rest of us. 

All in all The big question....Are you trying to kill your own game? because at the moment I'm not seeing, or hearing much about the player bases concerns being dealt with, and if that continues players will turn away to something that doesn't effectively take a crap on the immense amount of time they invest.

When new official Ragnarok servers were deployed it was nearly impossible to play for weeks because too many people was trying to connect.

Will be the same with new Aberration servers?

Are you going to implement any logon queue (like in Rust) or we have to be prepared to be frustrated once again?

It shouldn't be better to fix main game problems before issue another half-working DLC?

Are you guys ever going to fix the cross ark issue for password protected servers. Currently my community want to fight the island bosses,(which we can't spawn into ragnarock) and cannot as the only way to transfer is to completely open up my hard earned cash to anyone and everyone to use(un password my servers) which I simply don't want to do. We as a community really love the game but half of them have stopped playing as they cannot get the rest of the tek engrams needed.

Is there any possibility to get a trade system for cosmetics? I would Love to be able to run around in Roman Centurion, English knight, or Viking armor. Without screwing with the stats of the default armor. (But please make them rare loot drops rather than lot boxes).

Sent from my SM-S320VL using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

Joining servers on Xbox? 

The only way I can get into a server is by trying once until it says it can't find the address then I close the game and open it back up and when it asks if I want to join my previous server i press yes... Somewhat annoying but it still works. I tried changing my DNS settings to 8888 and back and that seems to work but now I just close the game and open it back up again.

This seems to be an issues since rag came out? Ish

Just wondering if it's going to be addressed? 

13 hours ago, xKingPhoenix said:

Can you guys update the phoenix with the ability to land? Please? I never understood why that was something that wasn't introduced upon it's release.

I asked this same question before looking into the "lore" of a phoenix. And although the in game phoenix is ALOT smaller (said to have a wing span of 30 feet) it is also said that "phoenix's spend their entire life hunting in the air and never land". And in phoenix mythology phoenix's do not have legs because its said that they would turn to ash if they contact the ground. So it would be doubtful that the in game version would ever land. 

However it would be cool if (like the rock golem) you could tell it to land and it just sat as a pile of ash until you "tell it to rise". :D

• Jatheish unfeatured, featured, unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived