ARK Digest Q&A! (no longer accepting questions)

Jatheish

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/29/2017 at 5:16 PM, Jatheish said:

Hey guys,

You know the drill! Have a question for the next ARK: Digest? Let us know!

Thanks!

RI can't find a place to message you so here it is. I can't place wyvern eggs in any obelisk due to timer keeps resetting once it's at 55 secs back to 40mins. I am on the island map official dedicated server 319. Nothing is around to reset timer. What is the issue. I can't do trades because of this and so now I have to make a base on rag servers that are constantly at Dino cap to just store wyvern eggs!? #ruiningthisgame for all o enjoy

- Will we ever get rope bridges? Or better yet the "Dynamic Length Bridges" added in? (some of us on console would love to make our Ewok villages)

- Are we going to get Multiple Single Player saves for console? (seen something mentioned in Feb 11, 2016's Community Crunch 37 regarding this)

- Can Splitscreen local get a little more TLC? 1) Currently Player #2 gets Player #1's cloned character (even when they made their own) & when Player #1 dies, they take over Player #2's character & when Player #2 logs in & picks respawn in bed they receive Player #1's character that had died... it's really bizarre & hard to explain. 2) Each player can't use the spyglass properly (i.e. P#1 uses spyglass makes P#2's view zoomed in, P#2 can't use the spyglass unless P#1 uses it too)... it's odd as well & really needs to be seen to be believed. 3) When we are both going through our inventories, each others actions while in inventory affects the other (i.e. P#2 can be scrolling through their inventory and drop an item which in turn makes P#1 drop whatever item they are on in their inventory, P#1 can be scrolling through their items which makes P#2 do the same- this is inconsistent).

- When can we expect S+ being added? Any kind of info, what is & isn't going to be added would be a nice tease too.

I agree, I really wish a few more mods would be added- Crystal Isles, Valhalla, Call of the Wild, Bush People, Dragonpunk: Tribe of Gods, Zoology, Dino Trackers, Zero to Hero, Saddle Emporium... just to name a few. Especially for us console users & those of us that live out where there isn't internet. I feel that Call of the Wild & Bush People would add a lot to everyone's Single Player experience!

ETA:

I would also love to see the Advanced Architecture and/or Castles & Keeps mod as well.

Others I wouldn't mind seeing:

- Pimp my Dino

-Steampunk Modtacular

And a bit more decor items (for rooms)

Also event items (holiday decor)  & creatures to be able to be triggered and/or spawnable for Single Player/Local.

You said you'd work on the survivors before. I feel like I'm still waiting for the following:

Better animations... holy moly they look bad.

Way better character customization, we can't really change hair style, facial features, or endowment (at least not without having a hunchback or anything for men).

Dodge system, bare-hand climbing, or anything really innovative or exciting. 

Please remember the survivors themselves! Dinos are neat and all but we still want to feel like aweshum characters in our own right especially on servers that turn taming etc off for a more intense experience! Are you going to put better animations and character customization as top priority?

Could you please fix the issue that certain creatures can't be downloaded from the obelisks/transmitter? I have the problem with Quetzals, Pteranodons, Griffins & Wyverns... After I read some of the google results it may has to do something with the upload timer - not really sure, because I play on my own server and there aren't any timers shown on the obelisks/transmitter.

Could you give us an update on when we might see a cinematic ending for Scorched Earth?  I personally would like to be able to play through the story Arks and with Aberration already released with a cinematic ending (from what I’ve heard) it would be nice to be able to ‘complete’ Scorched Earth before moving on to Aberration.

Also is there anything you can reveal about when we might see Structures + implemented into the console version and what features might be available when it is?

2 hours ago, FraukePetry said:

Where is the ending video ascension of scorched earth?

1 hour ago, jake11996 said:

Could you give us an update on when we might see a cinematic ending for Scorched Earth?  I personally would like to be able to play through the story Arks and with Aberration already released with a cinematic ending (from what I’ve heard) it would be nice to be able to ‘complete’ Scorched Earth before moving on to Aberration.

Also is there anything you can reveal about when we might see Structures + implemented into the console version and what features might be available when it is?

Good question !

• Jatheish unfeatured, featured, unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived