ARK Digest Q&A! (no longer accepting questions)

Jatheish

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Hey guys!

I'm going to unpin this thread for now. It's been a while since our last Digest, and we've decided that we're going to be pausing them going forward. We've found that historically the Digest would make us a little overzealous regarding our development plans, which is why part of the reason we're stopping. We don't want to make any promises that we feel we can't keep and we believe that this is the best decision for everyone. We're also preceding it for more active participation in other mediums, so you'll generally see us more visible across the board.

Don't sweat though, even without having Digest; we'll still be reading your feedback and suggestions for the game, as well as having an active presence within the Community! Plus even if there's something we hadn’t responded to that doesn’t mean it won't make it into the game, rideable Moschops anyone? ?

• Jatheish unfeatured, featured, unpinned and unfeatured this topic
38 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

snip

Literarly no difference. You did not bother to keep attention to post those Digests anyway... Those unansweared questions for Digests is a prove how terrible your communication was with playerbase. Currently, you try to be active and respond to people's complain and feedback. I wonder how long it will last... Probably till the start of DLC 3 development.

4 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Hey guys!

I'm going to unpin this thread for now. It's been a while since our last Digest, and we've decided that we're going to be pausing them going forward. We've found that historically the Digest would make us a little overzealous regarding our development plans, which is why part of the reason we're stopping. We don't want to make any promises that we feel we can't keep and we believe that this is the best decision for everyone. We're also preceding it for more active participation in other mediums, so you'll generally see us more visible across the board.

Don't sweat though, even without having Digest; we'll still be reading your feedback and suggestions for the game, as well as having an active presence within the Community! Plus even if there's something we hadn’t responded to that doesn’t mean it won't make it into the game, rideable Moschops anyone? ?

While I appreciate you telling us, I do feel that it would have been better had it been done a tad bit sooner

Archived