ARK Digest Q&A! (no longer accepting questions)

Jatheish

Yo, a few things:

One, could you please fix the megalocero's female's head model with the two holes, it kinda bugs a lot of us. 

Two, could you make it a server option to decide on obelisk and normal ark item bag decay times and in the obelisk decay times, some of us like to store things on PvE and/or die a lot due to internet issues. Maybe you could add a way to organize items/dinos within obelisks, as well as a server setting so that if we want to send stuff into aberration we can on our unofficial servers. 

Three, could you maybe do a tlc pass on bats so they can: hang from ceilings and maybe even big dinos and/or sit on the ground, get a buff when tamed so they are less paper, and more importantly give them a breeding system since I don't think it would be OP to breed bats.

Lastly, maybe you guys could add settings so we have the option to set the dino stats of our server to pre-dino nerf (the one that happened months ago, and including fliers for their own stat settings maybe?)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-11-01 at 2:58 PM, Esquire1980 said:

Any plans for installing an economy in ARK?  (credits, way to get them, player venders, etc)?

This is already in a supported mod: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/ark-sponsored-mods/ But maybe they'd implement it like they are in the process of doing with Structures Plus... I personally doubt it, however.

Will we ever see something worth collecting in events in the future again(which won't be impossible to gather for even the veterans, damn turkeys)?
In the past we had skeleton costumes which doubled as a sacrifice for witch hats but most of those are now granted through achievements. Asking because I don't seem to have any real reason to play the Halloween event this year. The previous events we had to find the skeletons and kill to obtain them. We even had the Dodorex mask skin but that's also just an achievement item now. Make events worth playing again.

On 29/10/2017 at 10:16 PM, Jatheish said:

Hey guys,

You know the drill! Have a question for the next ARK: Digest? Let us know!

Thanks!

What is the actual end time for the halloween event? The announcement on here states a different end time compared to the notice board on the game? I can't wait for the event to end.. I've lost way too many animals to bats just because I choose not to put a ceiling on a 7 wall tall pen :@

Can we please get a dedicated server setting like offline raid protection that disables tamed dino food loss if they entire tribe is offline? I'm wanting to setup a zero maintenance well moderated server. So if players don't login for a week or two their stuff is as they left it when they get back. We can turn off dino/structure decay, but need to disable offline food loss too so you aren't pressured by required login.  

So when you paint the fabricated sniper it appears without its scope. Personally ive always felt that it would be appropriate that it was a dmr (designated marksman rifle) instead of a sniper with the option to put on a scope if preferred. Is there any way we could get a true sniper ( maybe a bolt action of some kind)

• Jatheish unfeatured, featured, unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived