Capturing boats and dinos

SmokeyB

1 hour ago, SmokeyB said:

On pvp servers I think there should be a way to capture enemy boats and dinos 

Maybe have a capture point on the rudder so If a raider can get close enough to the boat he can steal it.

Make it so you can re ko and re tame enemy dinos,  so you can steal their prize giga 

This would be next level difficulty!

2 hours ago, jaypak said:

Mabie steal there dinos but not boats

I'd say the other way around, but only steal the boat, not the structures on it (i.e. A locked vault is still locked and theirs).

You can always steal the boat back. But logging in to find your turrets drained and your prize dinosaur stolen by griefers or off server raiders would suck 10x more than if they killed them.

8 hours ago, Saupe said:

I'd say the other way around, but only steal the boat, not the structures on it (i.e. A locked vault is still locked and theirs).

You can always steal the boat back. But logging in to find your turrets drained and your prize dinosaur stolen by griefers or off server raiders would suck 10x more than if they killed them.

That's a better idea, steal the boat but not structures

A bet everyone walking past the beach has thought at some point. There's a raft how can I not drive that lol

On pvp servers I think there should be a way to capture enemy boats and dinos 
Maybe have a capture point on the rudder so If a raider can get close enough to the boat he can steal it.
Make it so you can re ko and re tame enemy dinos,  so you can steal their prize giga 
Or you could grind like everyone else and get your own giga

I'm not a fan of the stealing dinos idea, but I think taking another tribes raft just makes sense.  You can do it in real life so you should be able to in game.

Think about it, if you have a tamed T-Rex would someone be able to steal it??? That makes no sense, they'd say come here Rexy and then Rexy proceeds to bit their heads off...

Archived