When will we get new dinos?

AdligerAdler

11 hours ago, Excellence said:

Would love more water dinos. Anyone using anything but tuso these days?

I tamed a 150, but I'm afraid to take it out because after I tamed it, it was attacked by Cnidaria, Mantas and an Alpha Megalodon. Of course something got stuck inside ithe Tuso and I had no chance to hit the creature! I had to kill myself, spawn back in my base and bring my Basilo... -.- And yeah, for water adventures I love my Basilo. I don't care if it's slow, because it is still the only safe way to swim around. For short trips (metal & silica pearls) around my base I take out my imprinted super fast Angler or my Dunkleosteus. :) 

30 minutes ago, Lewiatan said:

Please no, the last thing ARK needs currently is more redundant dinosaurs. Old creatures require serious quality of life update, because they become useless in mid-game and offers no unique abillities nor behaviour. That ought to be WC focus for vanilla game. 

I agree, I would much rather see a revamp/rebalance on old dinos before new ones are added. There are plenty of low/mid tier creatures that were made useless by newer creatures (iguanodon beats parasaur in every way, and for about the same time spent berry taming), and some that are pretty much useless entirely (raptor :()

Archived