Should Season Pass Price Be Dropped with the Delay News?

CrackerJackx13

18 minutes ago, GP said:

Not really no. The Season pass is all 3 DLC's. There are no dates specific to release of DLC's tied to the Season Pass. The Season Pass is just to get access to the DLC when they drop.

Thank you for your opinion, I must disagree with you, A general date was released as it said through out all the videos and images as it was advertised as October. The season pass includes a preexisting dlc that many had already purchase, and to many who have purchased it, will not be counted as part of the season pass for those have previously purchased it, that being said, maybe Wild Card should not advertise a month(just like a date) that it would drop in, if they can not live up to a promise which is word of mouth obligation to the community. at the least the price should be discounted if not for the delay perminatly but for those that have purchased Scorched Earth DLC when you were still in the Preview Program. 

Thank you for your opinion on the matter.
Kind regards,
Crackerjackx13

• Volunteer Moderator

Well I can't quite remember if the October release was stated before or after the Season Pass was made available. However, looking ahead to the 3rd DLC, well, they have said the 3rd DLC will be released in 2018. People have already purchased the Season Pass. So (for example) if come July 2018 they announce the 3rd DLC will be dropping September 2018, but then gets delayed to October 2018 would you feel justified in a price reduction? Afterall when you purchased the DLC it only said the 3rd one is due 2018.

I believe when the Season Pass first became available that the 2nd DLC was listed as 2017, and the month came later, but I can't say for certain about that.

As for discounted price if you already own Scorched then I agree with you on that, and it already is in some cases, however, for console I am not aware of the situation with that, so can't really comment on it myself.

11 minutes ago, GP said:

As for discounted price if you already own Scorched then I agree with you on that, and it already is in some cases, however, for console I am not aware of the situation with that, so can't really comment on it myself.

Thank you again, for your input it is refreshing to hear. Side Question When is the Community Mod marketplace(maps, items, skins, etc) for Console going live, before the Season pass is finished or when it is all out?

Kind regards,
Crackerjackx13

Archived