Ark Turkey Trial Event 2017

CrackerJackx13

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, LittleRedReaper said:

I THINK and maybe it's just me, but taming and being able to keep a few turkey's would be cool. Obviously they won't be as powerful as the ones running around, but it would be cool to have an exclusive tame for those who participated in the event.

i think thats a great idea!

3 hours ago, Lucifina said:

time to move all the dinos indoors...

maybe. maybe not, who doesn't want a good challenge of a Dodo Rex? question is it seems that theses holiday events are getting shorter and shorter with every year, will there be enough to time to collect wish bones, and will they be transferable this year? What other mechanics and items will be added?

Cx4eAPtUoAAfzOZ.jpg

Fear evolved is gonna be a total F* up since its only on official and almost no one plays official cos face it the main devs on ark like Jerremy, Jat and Jen are useles, they dont listen to what the people want specially since they always get the ETA's wrong. Ark would be so much better, if the put someone in charge that know whats going on.

• Wildcard Community
27 minutes ago, Kronos80 said:

Fear evolved is gonna be a total F* up since its only on official and almost no one plays official cos face it the main devs on ark like Jerremy, Jat and Jen are useles, they dont listen to what the people want specially since they always get the ETA's wrong. Ark would be so much better, if the put someone in charge that know whats going on.

Fear Evolved actually applies to unofficials too. Just look at previous Fear Evolved events where it was enabled on unofficial servers after the update that activated them on officials.

31 minutes ago, Kronos80 said:

please stay on topic, there is a seperate post about the haloween event, we are here to discuss turkey trails. 

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

maybe. maybe not, who doesn't want a good challenge of a Dodo Rex? question is it seems that theses holiday events are getting shorter and shorter with every year, will there be enough to time to collect wish bones, and will they be transferable this year? What other mechanics and items will be added?

Cx4eAPtUoAAfzOZ.jpg

I wouldn't assume that the DodoRex is going to make an appearance. Although I don't know how long Turkey Trial will be, that's if we even get Turkey Trial, but if it's anything like Fear Evolved I doubt DodoRex will be in it. IIRC, DodoRex was not in the Winter Wonderland either, or maybe it was Easter that I'm thinking about, it's been a while since we had an event.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Zederia said:

I have screenshots to prove otherwise..

Well I'm pretty sure there was one event this year where the DodoRex was not summonable, thinking about it now I remember it was the Valentines Event. You couldn't summon it with the collectables as in previous V Day events.

11 hours ago, maze said:

Two days only? They should've had it run for at least the last weekend or better the whole upcoming week. 

Only way to kill one was with a Giga last year, everything else got 90% damage reduction. Hope they learned from their mistakes. 

I hope so to. But none the less the game was just released and many mite experience it for the 1st time, if it all depending on if its part of the event this year.

Kind regards
Crackerjackx13

On 10/30/2017 at 1:39 PM, SmokeyB said:

I hope they make the turkeys as strong as the start of last year before they nerfed the health damage and aggro range.

Plus a giga will get enough bones in about an hour to summon the dodo rex. Or you can kill them with lightning wyverns. 

wow that sounds like a great way to gather them. great idea. My question is will it roll out for as long as it did last year.

2 hours ago, Danouk said:

Two years ago the dodorex would appear anywhere. You did not have to summon him. I know as it spawn right in my base and killed 1 third of my Dinos. I was angry but not at losing the Dinos but because it happened while I was offline and miss all the fun.

He only spawned randomly at midnight for Fear Evolved (Halloween event) with his army of zombie dodos. If I remember correctly, for the Turkey Trial there were only the super turkeys randomly spawning. The dodorex had to be spawned in with the wishbones. I also remember that the the turkeys spawned in on aggressive and destroyed every noob on the beach. So many people complained that the changed the turkey's behavior to neutral about half way through the event. The turkeys were very resistant to damage from dinos. You either had to kill them using melee or guns. If you used a dino it pretty much had to be a high level giga otherwise you couldnt deal enough damage to kill them.

20 hours ago, Danouk said:

Two years ago the dodorex would appear anywhere. You did not have to summon him. I know as it spawn right in my base and killed 1 third of my Dinos. I was angry but not at losing the Dinos but because it happened while I was offline and miss all the fun.

The more I think about it the more I like that.  All those capped tame servers would have room again.

Archived