video Ark Xbox Official PvP Servers News and Spotlighted Videos

CrackerJackx13

Ark Xbox Official PvP Servers New and Videos

Hi and welcome Old and New Players, I have decided since the original Mega Alpha list(theory below) has been retired and its contents were deleted, unknown to me as it did reach 130k views Season 1 has ended. I will be updating the Offical PvP server News and Videos Here.

I like to congratulate the original top 20 on legacy server list, you know who you are and congratulations and can post the top 20 if requested further on. 

I have since decided to start a new server's mega alpha list early since the old one was deleted. The New Season has started,  and the new list will roll out as the days, weeks, and month go on, the ark life continues i have decided to come back to play, and  as it continues so does the challenge on old and new maps alike, will you accept the ULTIMATE challenge and rise as many other fall? Only time will tell..So this is a announcement to all that are interested the new server list will be up soon. The New Season has begun. a new list will be posted soon, Until then Enjoy. Those Curious about the list, Link Will be Listed Bellow.

News

The war on official Servers Continue onward, Many Tribes are Fighting, Supremacy and Atriox which happens to be the old Faction re-branded is fighting Django Gang and Billy and the Boys, many are claiming the under the mapping is running rampant on official pvp servers and Ddossing  is still happening despite the fact that many claim ddos Protection is in place, and duplicating is happening on the down low with a few tribes as a exploit was pointed out to me last night, if you happen to catch any of these events on Xbox feel free to post them in this related thread and let Ark Devs know, when they find the time they will handle it in the best way Ark Devs know how, hopefully not with a delay.

Hyperion is working with Glo Gang on many of there servers, they are partners, and Glo Gang is now working with Supremacy and Hydra. I would like to welcome one the latest and possibility greatest Mega Tribes to the Official, Wicked Alliance, they rival if not are bigger then Faction was on the old maps based on what i have seen and information i have been given, they are a group of quality. There are a few Major Battles Happening this weekend, all anyone needs to do to join any of them is pull up the top 20 most populated official pvp servers, and join in, wither you want to pick a side to grab loot or follow one side around a pick up scraps, or possibly be a agent of chaos and attack both. Either way have fun. 

Official PVP Server Spotlight
First i would like to thank all the people have put time and effort into some of these videos,
all are well done and feel free to subscribe if you wish to follow.
well done and keep up the good fight/Edit!

Archived