Current Legacy PVE server saves, next week

Lexi

Survivor edskelly asks, “Can you make active pve legacy saves available? Many of the people on legacy are just feeding dinos and resetting timers while waiting for their save.”

Certainly, we’ll do a savedata drop of the current PvE legacies this next week, for all platforms.

They repeatedly mentioned that the saves would be from the time of the announcement.
So does that count as The Announcement?

Can I stop feeding and refreshing now, since this point forward will not be in the save?

I can stop raising gigas from this event weekend, because I will just have to finish them again when we download the save file?

from Ark Digest 25: 

MY THREADRIPPER SERVER IS READY FOR THIS 8DDDDDDD

This is for steam PC servers:

If they make PvP saves available too. I have 3 spots open for PvP servers. If anybody wants me to host Legacy PvP Servers, let me know. I need a bit more than yes me me. Private message me your server and your reasons. I will be discussing this with the team. As far as I know, PvP will be close to official, with 2x rates. Unless there is a demand for different. This is your opportunity to exit the death spiral of crumbling Legacy. We are talking about stable servers, 24/7 up time, with customer support, no rental bull, all server hardware is owned. The 3 PvP servers will be on a cluster.

As for PvE, I have 6 slots, with 1 slot being OC PvE 166, and two slots being for the new DLC maps. So I could be taking offers for Scorched Earth, and Ragnarok. I do not know if I will be hosting The Center. Not really a fan of that map, and it really only offers 24/7 Gigas anyways. The slot it holds could be better used for what people want.

Please message me, don't post in this thread.

Archived