Jump to content

Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????, Community Crunch 108 & ARK Digest 52!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No more mysterious mysteries they need to mysteriously get the dlc done insted of posting stuff about things in the dlc

Still no aberration release date??? REally??? Even after Twitch con??

Why are none of the IMPORTANT questions being answered in the ARK digest? Is ARK digest news? or is it just a Tabloid?  

Posted Images

  • Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, Duplodragon said:

What? No Mystery Dossier this week? :Jerbcry:

There just hasn't been time to get one done what with Jat being busy and Jen heavily involved in setting up the #ExtraLife charity stream. Don't worry, they'll get to it once the weekend is over i'm sure. :Jerblove:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2017 at 11:16 AM, Coolmegaman said:

I asked nitrado on twitter about the recycled servers and they said through their app there's an option to pick and host those old servers that got wiped, kinda sad though ive been asking wildcard for weeks and got no response but I ask nitrado and they reply right away.

I agree. Is there a link you can provide? It is also sad that I have to rent a server to get my poop back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2017 at 2:33 PM, Eli said:

You just missed it with the recent halloween event. Underworld creatures came up to party during the event!

Yeah,  I really enjoyed seeing things like megalosaurus and megalania out and about,  I even got to tame myself a 145 megalosaurus,  Also is it just me or would it be cool for megalania to spawn by stone henge on island,  you know 55, 90 in south zone?  Honestly those shearing rock outcrops just seem to perfect for megalania not to be thriving on them!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Wildcard Community
2 hours ago, DrakonOverlord said:

Yeah,  I really enjoyed seeing things like megalosaurus and megalania out and about,  I even got to tame myself a 145 megalosaurus,  Also is it just me or would it be cool for megalania to spawn by stone henge on island,  you know 55, 90 in south zone?  Honestly those shearing rock outcrops just seem to perfect for megalania not to be thriving on them!

While that might be awesome, the southern islets are meant to be more of a beginner friendly habitat, and having disease ridden lizards about would be counter to that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Update did nothing for xbox one players, just broke more stuff.  Why do I need a 30 gig update for a console I don't have btw?  Umm.  I've wyvern still broke.  Full releases should work better than this.  Welcome to the console world.  We expect better.  Just trying to say.  Yall shouldn't have given it the title of full release yet when you are no where done.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2017 at 2:11 AM, Poseidon888 said:

@Jatheish @Jen Are you ever going to fix the primitive+ engrams on Ragnarok so we can make scorched earth engrams, like the boomerang for instance, that are available on that map on the Tek servers? Also, since you have no new primitive official servers, could you please make a scorched earth primitive+ server so that I didn’t waste my money buying that dlc. 

Right.  They really seem to not give a crap about us prim plus players.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow marks the 2 weeks since they said it was going to be delayed  a few weeks 

If out of 10,5 is a mid number then anything 4 or less counts as a few by this I am going to say within the next 2 weeks if any longer then they have lied yet again

Definition of the word few:

a small number of.
"may I ask a few questions?"
synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three; 
not many, hardly any
"there weren't many biscuits, but we saved you a few"

 

Edited by GeneralItchigoark
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, GeneralItchigoark said:

Tomorrow marks the 2 weeks since they said it was going to be delayed  a few weeks 

If out of 10,5 is a mid number then anything 4 or less counts as a few by this I am going to say within the next 2 weeks if any longer then they have lied yet again

Definition of the word few:

a small number of.
"may I ask a few questions?"
synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three; 
not many, hardly any
"there weren't many biscuits, but we saved you a few"

 

Not to nit pick or anything but they never said delayed by a "few" weeks, they said delayed by "some" weeks.

Definition of the word some:

some
sʌm,s(ə)m/
determiner
  1. 1.
    an unspecified amount or number of.
    "I made some money running errands"

So lets try and drop these constant unfounded allegations that WC are lieing all the time. Because in reality it's people either listening to rumour, not listening properly, or hearing what they want to hear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GP said:

Not to nit pick or anything but they never said delayed by a "few" weeks, they said delayed by "some" weeks.

Definition of the word some:

some
sʌm,s(ə)m/
determiner
 
  1. 1.
    an unspecified amount or number of.
    "I made some money running errands"

So lets try and drop these constant unfounded allegations that WC are lieing all the time. Because in reality it's people either listening to rumour, not listening properly, or hearing what they want to hear.

So when they said October before they weren't lying?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
Just now, GeneralItchigoark said:

So when they said October before they weren't lying?

No not lying. They did not say October with no intention of delivering in October which would be a lie. Sometimes in life things don't go to plan so plans have to be changed or extended, which is not a lie. Could be poor judgement, but not a lie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GP said:

No not lying. They did not say October with no intention of delivering in October which would be a lie. Sometimes in life things don't go to plan so plans have to be changed or extended, which is not a lie. Could be poor judgement, but not a lie.

It's poor judgment.   As in they choose to keep telling everyone a date wich is what they should not be doing.  It caused all this.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2017 at 12:01 PM, GP said:

No not lying. They did not say October with no intention of delivering in October which would be a lie. Sometimes in life things don't go to plan so plans have to be changed or extended, which is not a lie. Could be poor judgement, but not a lie.

You should not promise a DLC release in a certain month if its still in progress. That is piss poor media release. They said Oct knowing good and well a lot of things needed to be done, and we all know how they stick to their deadlines ;).
In every other game I play, when they announce DLC or an expansion with a deadline, that deadline is met. In fact they have the product finished months beforehand and often do a weekend beta test to get real player data and feedback. Then fully release no more than a month after a beta test weekend. 

Don't make excuses for their poor planning and poor media releases. Deliver DLC on time, or don't announce it with a due date. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...