Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????, Community Crunch 108 & ARK Digest 52!

Jen

Would you please stop this bullpoop event ?

I have the feeling playing a demo or a light version of this game. You only changed the server settings, always night and 5 minutes daylight and a senseless massive spawn of megalosaurus, arthropluera, pulmonoscorpius and bats and drops with an inflationary number of event items.

And please inform all before you release such a poop, that these damn bats wander around the map and kill dinos during the 15 minutes after logout even on pve server.

Thank you !!!

On 27/10/2017 at 5:57 PM, Jen said:

Xbox Rental Servers Update!

Good news Survivors! Our engineers have resolved the issue with Microsoft, and the patch is currently going through their certification process. We are expecting that we'll be able to release the update on Wednesday, the 1st of November! We can't wait to get the rentable servers out to you guys, thank you for being so patient, you rock!

Another ETA missed. Big surprise there. Considering this was initially announced for original game release of August 8th, these delays are just getting ridiculous! Yes, we have been patient, but our patience is really starting to wear thin.

ive been waiting for this update since August it was delayed to September then delayed to early October then. delayed again to late October right when I though it couldn't get worse it got delayed bc once again you messed the update up and had to fly people there to fix another screw up got exited again bc you said it was coming out on Wednesday but its most likely not I'm not getting my hopes up ill look on here and see if there's an update. if you guys say it will be November 6th I'm going to assume it will be delyed 4 times and wait till November 20th or till December.....but thanks at least we now sometime this year rented servers will be realsead 

Edited by thegreatbigdawg
  • Facepalm 1

I would be happy with some kind of daily update (good or bad) that would at least let us know they are acknowledging players concerns or anticipation.

Looks to me like all they are concerned about are all the trips to cons and events to showcase unfinished material. Our tribe has been playing since day one will little to no comments on playability as we have been patient and dedicated. But with the games current state and rent servers still "waiting on certs" calling ark current status  "official release" makes me feel like someone just stole my wallet and funded WC's trip to France for the Koch Media event. 

Sorry guys, I had to vent...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, guntotingatheist said:

When will console users get the save data from our recycled servers?

Can you please make the WildCard beach loading screen on start up skippable?

Can you make my survivor stop looking at his hand every time I spawn?

I asked nitrado on twitter about the recycled servers and they said through their app there's an option to pick and host those old servers that got wiped, kinda sad though ive been asking wildcard for weeks and got no response but I ask nitrado and they reply right away.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Coolmegaman said:

I asked nitrado on twitter about the recycled servers and they said through their app there's an option to pick and host those old servers that got wiped, kinda sad though ive been asking wildcard for weeks and got no response but I ask nitrado and they reply right away.

Nitrado customer service is tops from what I have seen so far!

• Like 1

Hey will we ever see creatures that are typically restricted to caves spawn on the "overworld" Im talking about the island map in particular and I would really like to see creatures like megalosaurus and arthroplura spawning around the map, maybe megalosaur's in dense jungles and arthro's in the swamps? Idk just spitballing, also can you please up the spine spawns?  I don't know if this is an xbox problem but its been two weeks since I've seen one and I play daily on official pvp, thanks!

• Wildcard Community
1 hour ago, DrakonOverlord said:

Hey will we ever see creatures that are typically restricted to caves spawn on the "overworld" Im talking about the island map in particular and I would really like to see creatures like megalosaurus and arthroplura spawning around the map, maybe megalosaur's in dense jungles and arthro's in the swamps? Idk just spitballing, also can you please up the spine spawns?  I don't know if this is an xbox problem but its been two weeks since I've seen one and I play daily on official pvp, thanks!

You just missed it with the recent halloween event. Underworld creatures came up to party during the event!

haha it wont release monday they never hit there dates im not getting my hopes up everytime i do you guys always fail and you guys never respond to your forums..................start my new job sunday and work all the time wont be able to play the server i bought tell thursday thanks for nothing???????????????????????????????✌✌✌✌✌✌ 

Edited by thegreatbigdawg