Dino stat per lvl modifiers

Onimusha759

So i noticed they added a new affinity grouping to da original stat modifiers.  Iv had a question tho since i originally started tho bk round da bary troodon update.  Da default 4 ur tamed dinos hp and dmg is set 2 round 10% value but all others including all da wild dinos stats including hp and dmg r set 2 da full 100%.  I thot this was just a bug and on nooblets vids a tamed raptor can kill a rex easy...So after all said and dun, r tamed raptors suppose 2 whoop a wild rex?  I feel rly op at times but i dnt rly mind.  Im just trying 2 avoid accidentally cheating.  My pteradon gts like 200% 2 dmg per lvl, it was a 150 perfect tame, does tht sound rite?  I mention da lvl since da increase is based on wat da stats were upon taming(after da TE has ben applied).   I assume da dmg nerf was applied by code and not by setting da defaults to 10% rite?  Btw im talking bout da single player setup.  Thank u 2 any1 willing 2 help.

For a single-player game, the server settings are there for you to customize the game to whatever suits your tastes and how you’d like to enjoy Ark. So, it’s not cheating to adjust your tamed dino stats in any regard.

As to whether a tamed raptor “should” be able to take down a wild rex, in your game, it’s your discretion. You say you don’t mind feeling OP, so in your case the answer would be yes.

So feel free to set those values to whatever you’d like...they’re there so you can customize your pets.

One of the greatest things about Ark, in my opinion, is the freedom WildCard has given us with our server settings, so our games can be tailored exactly to the experience we want to have in Ark.

So, enjoy! Hopefully that answers your question.

22 hours ago, DarthaNyan said:

then just use default settings with "use singleplayer settings" disabled and "max difficulty" enabled.

Frm wat i can gather da default settings 4 tamed stats is actually wrong, my boosting it from .1 to 1.0 has made it correct.  And isnt da only thing da max difficulty effects is da max wild dino lvl?  Island still does 120s but it looks lik u need it tho 4 scorched earth 2 b 150s lik on official servers.  Y on earth is da default 4 stats not da official default and y is scorched default lvl not 150 in single?  Wc u guys r weird xD

23 hours ago, DarthaNyan said:

i'd explain but your manner of writing makes my head hurt and eyes bleed.

Long story short: 1.0 is not default for some stats, you changing them is what makes your dinos OP. Hence reset to default and leave them as they are.

And if i did that thn da wiki stats wud b wrong rite?  Ill explain it btr, ik i hvnt been writing vry clearly and im sry 4 tht.  Pteradon has roughly 850% melee dmg after taming effectiveness was applied at taming.  Wiki says da tame gets 1.8% of da actual dmg, not da percentage, per lvl based on da dmg it has after Taming effectiveness.  Da points it gains thru TE seem 2 b treated as wild points.  It gainind between 150-200% on da stat percentage actual goes with wat da wiki says.  If i lower it bk to .1 again lik u want thn it wudnt match da wikis info.  So 1.0 on da slider is correct and therefore wc shudnt hv single player defaults set to .1  da defaults not actually da default since da games default shud b wat da official servers hv bcus da games designed around that.  Im pretty sure da wikis stats, which seem 2 b correct still, r based on official rite?  U want more proof da defaults r messed up, da default difficulty is .2 which makes da highest lvl on da island a 32 or 34...Obviously not correct...

Archived