:FUN SERVER EVENTS(Maze Event!): ]NITRADO[ RAG PvP SlightlyBoosted

LOOKING TO REBUILD THE COMMUNITY! MAZE OF THE GODS IS COMPLETED AND OPEN FOR COMPETITORS!

Welcome survivors!, this is ARK OF THE GODS PvP server! Hosted by NITRADO

Server Admin Xbox GT: Epic isOver9000

XP Multiplier set at x2.5

Taming/Mature/Hatch rates greatly increased, will be looking at a x5/x7/x5.5 respectively. Cuddle will be at .2

Player weight x4 per level

Dino weight x6 per level

Player food and water drain at .85

Harvest Amount x3.5 increased

Dino Harvest damage x3.2

Most Player & Dino stats increase slightly more per point invested

Wild Dinos reset at least once every day, unless requested otherwise (for taming purposes)

Slightly longer days, shorter nights.

MAX DIFFICULTY, lvl 150 DINOS!

Platform item limit increased x6

Infinite mindwipes!

Building into the environment is allowed! No longer will that skimpy little half a boulder stand in your way from completing your prideful fortress! Build without having to worry about placement!

Admin strives to remain fair towards all players in the server.

LOOKING FOR PvPers!! Those who have joined BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS and have been a PvE only tribe since will be GRANDFATHERED into the new PvP server setup and can remain PvE.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

I am looking for all types of players, particularly other small tribes that would like a brand new home to start up on again(Need PvPers). Solo players are welcome as well! The admin will be VERY active on the server trying to provide a fun, exciting PvP experience with Server Events available

Ark of the Gods is a Nitrado run server

This will be a no need to pay server! the admin will be paying for this out of his own pocket.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST, MSG ME ON XBOX.

Server has a voting system

The server setup is NEVER final, most settings will always be up for discussion if a change in any area is needed. Remember, the final decision will always rest with the admin!

You MUST join the servers xbox club! Send my GT a message and I will have you invited ASAP. The club itself is hidden, so if you don't message me, I won't know you need an invite. This is where you will obtain information on Server Event times, Server outages, Rule changes etc...

Bring your friends, bring your tribe, start a new Ark story within a reliable server with a fair and active admin.

----------SERVER EVENTS----------

SERVER EVENTS ARE HELD AT THE GREEN OBELISK, A GREAT COLOSSEUM HAS BEEN CONSTRUCTED TO HOUSE SUCH GLORY AND TURMOIL!

Events will be held every Sunday, times may vary. Surprise Events do happen during the week usually when 15+ players are on and the admin gets bored. Coming up with more each day. This is real, gentlemen. :) Each Saturday/Sunday I will hold 2 separate events, the first is the normal weekly event Raptor Boxing, the second and Main event will be chosen from the list below.

• THE MAZE OF THE GODS(Servers Main Event) - The Maze of the Gods will be a challenge unlike no other, do you dare test your skill? your wit? your... sanity?
  • WEEKLY Raptor Boxing - Breed your champions, EVERY week, the default event will be Raptor Boxing, each tribe/solo player is allowed ONE Raptor champion they may work on from that week only, breeding is allowed, all Raptors must stay within reasonable standards.
  • Equus Horse Racing - Use your Equus tame in a race from point A to point B. Since the track will mostly and favorably be the map of Ragnarok itself, danger could be at any turn, admin has no control over what happens to you, just get to that finish line to claim your reward.
  • Dodo Fights - Each player tames up to 3 Dodos for a 3 round Battle Royale match, each round garners the winner a reward with the final round be the most valuable.
  • Gladiator Battles - Speaks for itself, the most violent sport known to mankind, since the Romans, now the Survivors! take your shield, chose your weapon, walk out onto the sands stained red with blood and thin wine, 1v1 bouts, tribe style team battles, and a main Battle Royale type event! Claim your glory here!
  • Mantis Dojo Death Skirmish - Show up and chose your mantis warrior provided by your favorite admin, Fight atop your mantis in 1v1 style Tournaments, a Battle Royale to determine the challenger to the 1v1 Champ... and finally, out of the 2 will come 1... 1 to officially challenge the Admin and his Mighty Mantis
  • Epic's Ninja Warrior - A parkour like obstacle course, can you get through the Pillars of Impending Doom? Navigate your way through the Hall of Sleepy Silence? Speed is key in this Ark version of Ninja Warrior!
  • Scavenger Hunts - From a box of some valuable materials, to a rare painted Dino of the community's chosing, the admin will place one of these somewhere on the map. Hints will be handed out. First to find it wins the prize!
  • Capture the Admin - You read it here folks, the admin will place himself somewhere specific on the map, much like the beginning of Scavenger Hunt you must follow clues to find me, if I am found, you must capture me, once you have me handcuffed and in your custody, you must transport me to a designated spot on the map called the Prison. this journey will not be easy, as other players will want my hide. The items and Dinos allowed during this event will be specified. Reward will be great.
  • Pirates! - 1 Pirate Ship per team, Each raft is built according to standards (an example will be provided), then slap on a dozen or so cannons on either side and go to battle! structure damage slightly decreased for longer battles!

Large amounts of ELEMENT is handed out as a reward for these events, you can use this at the Element Store to buy all sorts of things from high tier gear to rare dinos and wyvern eggs. Rewards for the Server Main Event, Maze of the Gods, are hard items such as a suit of Tek armor, a Unicorn, a Phoenix, a superior level dragon egg etc... the choice is yours if you can make it through!

Reach level 75? GREAT JOB! You will receive either a healthy Quetzal, a Griffin,  or a high level Raptor for the boxing events! Your choice!

HOW TO GET INTO THE SERVER:

ARK of the GODS in the name filter

Show Password Protected must be unchecked

Search under Unofficial PC Sessions category

SERVER RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:rules subject to change

1. No building near artifacts
  2. No blocking off of any important or rare resources
  3. No killing of Flyers and Resource Dinos on Passive. Wyverns excluded from the list.
  4. This is a PvP server, so raiding is allowed. Constant day to day raiding or trolling/griefing will not be tolerated by the admin.
  5. 1 Bronto/Diplo per tribe
  6. No Tribe wiping! No complete destruction of a tribe or players base, Destroy what is necessary to take what you need then leave, let's not make players quit here.
  7. Taming pens are arbitrarily destroyed by admin! Do not leave them lying around for too long
  8. No placing of random foundations/pillars etc...
  9. Only 1 Oil pump per tribe
  10. All final decisions come from the admin

Remember, your reputation will precede you, treat others how you want to be treated. If you go around raiding everybody, don't be surprised if you see an angry mob at your front gates.

Trolls of any kind will be handled by the admin.

VIDEO CAPTURE IS YOUR FRIEND! If you seek justice, I will require evidence!

Your admin is almost always hard at work trying to provide a fun experience for everybody when on the server.

WE HAVE A FRIENDLY COMMUNITY THAT PARTICIPATES IN WEEKLY SERVER EVENTS EVERY SUNDAY, TUESDAY, AND THURSDAY! RANGING FROM THE PLETHORA OF EVENTS ABOVE TO SOME SURPRISE CHALLENGES FROM THE MIND OF THE ADMIN!

Community Building is at Viking Bay 1 by the corner shoreline, PvP will NOT be allowed in or around its perimeter.

Come And Create Your Journey Here!

Play to have fun; I support fair players who just want to have a good time, make friends, and show off some stellar creations! Don't worry, PvP will also be a big part of the server :) creating friendships AND rivalries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BE SURE TO JOIN THE ARK OF THE GODS XBOX SERVER CLUB!

If you are interested in joining this server, please add the GT shown at the top of the page Send a MESSAGE via xBox for your Ark of the Gods club invitation. Once you're in, you will officially be signed up for this brand new server set and ready to write its story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, OR CONCERNS, FEEL FREE TO MSG ME ON XBOX.

FINAL NOTE: When the Aberration map launches, I will NOT be switching maps, I will however be smuggling certain new items over to this map for event rewards such as the glider suit and the ice climber picks! Anything I bring in from the new map will be Server Event rewards.

1 hour ago, anubis3691 said:

This sounds very interesting. I will be discussing it with my tribe members. Are you open to talk in a Xbox live party? We play on official and to just up and leave everything would be a big leap.

I don't mind party chatting, send me a friend request and we'll talk whenever I'm available.

3 hours ago, EpicBryan said:

Hmm, I have never been a fan of infinite weight, but I will consider raising the multiplier a bit. Ragnarok is the map btw.

Well I dont really care it would just be a hard transition because the server my tribe WAS on we were alpha but got admin wiped because we caught him spawning in stuff for our competition...Im getting off topic that server had infinite weight so like i said it wont bother me and btw thanks  

4 hours ago, EpicBryan said:

Hmm, I have never been a fan of infinite weight, but I will consider raising the multiplier a bit. Ragnarok is the map btw.

just an opinion

I wouldn't care for infinite dino weight

makes it real easy to use passive protected dinos to store all the valuables, thus making raiding near pointless

Archived