S+ & Sponsored mods for Ps4/Xbox ever?

TimmyTurner13

14 hours ago, AbioticViper said:

So no update I take it other then it's on the way? Very disappointed by this.

You and I both. When they announced we were getting s+ I was quite excited. Then they said not right away. We will look at it in the new year. Now we are almost a year later and all they will say is they will look at it after extinction is done. Why did they even bother announcing it last year when they had no plan on actually implementing it?

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, KingGalahad said:

You and I both. When they announced we were getting s+ I was quite excited. Then they said not right away. We will look at it in the new year. Now we are almost a year later and all they will say is they will look at it after extinction is done. Why did they even bother announcing it last year when they had no plan on actually implementing it?

Because Wildcard. Why did they announce the kibble rework? Why did they announce the dino TLC back in 2017, only to release 2 phases out of the potential many more, and to move on to other projects? Granted the TLC delay was to focus on bugs so I’ll pass on criticising that decision too much.

There’s always an excuse to delay something. I’m sure once Extinction is released and patched up (no DLC is flawless), there will be another excuse as to why they can’t implement something they announced months/years ago.

If you announce something, and start working on it, follow it through to the end, or hire more people to finish off the job.

Guest DJRone89
4 hours ago, loststonerboy said:

*Bump* would love s+ to.

But there are lots of things I consider bugs that should be fixed as well like eggs, & baby dinos falling through floors, the fact that when you walk halfway out of render range and half your base de-renders the Dino's are still there and if you've left them on wander they run away because the walls are gone.

PlayStation 4 where real gamers play!

Dinos rendering before structures is an engine limitation and not necessarily a bug. Still annoying though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived