S+ & Sponsored mods for Ps4/Xbox ever?

TimmyTurner13

I have had a huge concern about ark ever since I had seen what s+ is because it is a great implament into ark and sadly i do not have a PC so I cant not play any of the cool modes (sponsored mods). So onto the next part , does anyone know if they are going to of these things into ark On console?  In my own oppinion I BELIEVE THAT ADDING S+ AND SPONSORED MODS  to console would an could be a great investment into the game potentially making alot more players start pllaying or players getting on even more to do these things which for you should make you money as game owners  well the administrators didnt spell that word correctly but its okk . Can anyone let me know if they are going to potentially add these to things that could change ark forever on console. Thank you for your time pleasse just drop a reply if you know anything about it !

I think from my experience on the arkps4 subreddit that I speak for quite a few people when I say we would love to see the prehistoric mod and the zoology mod, or similar style mods.  I love ark but I dont have great internet speed where I'm living so some single player mods would be just amazing.  This game has so much potential in so many different areas, but single player is imo where there is the most lost potential currently. 

• 1 month later...
On 27/10/2017 at 6:37 AM, Eli said:

You get half of what you wish for! We have announced in the recent twitchcon that Structures Plus will be officially integrated to the core ARK game.

That is fantastic news, have they said a time frame? 
Was dragged back to the ps4 version by some mates for Aberration and two things that really mess up the game for me, the lack of S+ (whose idea was it to make default cables one and a half height?) and the fact we can not change the stack sizes (that is still a major headache on high-rate servers)

Hmmm and just noticed the reply I am quoting is two months old...thats a really bad sign. (i got here by googling for a way to fix the issues in a s+ unavailable server)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, RadmasterDJC said:

still waiting for the S+ mod to be added onto console ?

We're going to be waiting for it for some time yet :( Its not going to happen before Extinction, so basically its not happening this year. I have all but given up hope that it will actually happen just like the restructuring of the abomination that is the kibble 'tree' that we were supposidly getting.

18 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

That's not happening either. Did you see the newest digest?

Ah yeah I forgot about that digest, knew I read about it somewhere. I had resigned myself to the fact that the kibble rework probably wont ever happen long before that digest post. Thank goodness I play on unofficial.

31 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Ah yeah I forgot about that digest, knew I read about it somewhere. I had resigned myself to the fact that the kibble rework probably wont ever happen long before that digest post. Thank goodness I play on unofficial.

Same. I play a solo server run by me and an unofficial with friends. I did try official PvE a couple weeks back to see if tame cap was really that bad, and it was.

Most of the digest was...not at this time, which seems to translate into never.

I feel bad for console player,  Ark console is just not the same as Ark Steam. No mod access, less server settings available, no ASM to run a server. 

25 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Same. I play a solo server run by me and an unofficial with friends. I did try official PvE a couple weeks back to see if tame cap was really that bad, and it was.

Most of the digest was...not at this time, which seems to translate into never.

I feel bad for console player,  Ark console is just not the same as Ark Steam. No mod access, less server settings available, no ASM to run a server. 

Yeah I was disappointed with this digest.

The life of a console ark player is a hard one lol. 

I for one have taken a step away from Ark... Tired of being led on by the Dev team. We are coming up on a year since they first said that S+ would be integrated and all we ever get is "SOON"... But with them trying to hype everyone up for Extinction they are not at all working on S+... I mean come on since they first mentioned it we have gotten 2 DLC's and multiple TLC's. I will not return to playing Ark until some sort of S+ is released to console players....#boycottARK

Guest DJRone89
25 minutes ago, DERAGEDXJAWZ69 said:

I for one have taken a step away from Ark... Tired of being led on by the Dev team. We are coming up on a year since they first said that S+ would be integrated and all we ever get is "SOON"... But with them trying to hype everyone up for Extinction they are not at all working on S+... I mean come on since they first mentioned it we have gotten 2 DLC's and multiple TLC's. I will not return to playing Ark until some sort of S+ is released to console players....#boycottARK

What was the 2nd DLC?

Guest DJRone89
1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

Aberration. 2nd DLC 

Scorched Earth was the first DLC.

Scorched Earth launched in 2016. S+ integration was announced over a year later.

4 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

Scorched Earth launched in 2016. S+ integration was announced over a year later.

And, your point?

WC seems to have a habit of telling players what they want to hear...

But are either unwilling or incapable of following through. 

How many things are basically abandoned by WC (VR, SP, primal, SOTF, prim+, Center map, PG maps, etc)?

Guest DJRone89
50 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

And, your point?

WC seems to have a habit of telling players what they want to hear...

But are either unwilling or incapable of following through. 

How many things are basically abandoned by WC (VR, SP, primal, SOTF, prim+, Center map, PG maps, etc)?

You replied to me first if you remember. Next time maybe look at your previous comments before making stupid ones.

6 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

You replied to me first if you remember. Next time maybe look at your previous comments before making stupid ones.

My question. And, your point? Was directed at you.

For your statement:

1 hour ago, DJRone89 said:

1 hour ago, DJRone89 said:

What was the 2nd DLC?

I am referring to Extinction as the second DLC since S+ announcement because they have confirmed that it wont happen until post Extinction release...and i highly doubt it will happen then. They will just move on to the next project that will make them money whether that be another boring DLC or a whole new broken game. Only time will tell...so for now we will just stick with SOON LMAO 

Archived