Aberration Boss ?

Synistermissy

Hey guys! So Chris released a screen on twitter of his workstation with the Aberration Screensaver. Few interesting Little things in there ! including the Beast that can walk on the ZIP Line, it seems it is able to be ridden ! but anyone notice the tentacles coming out of the Ground ? potential Boss ? or one of the other creatures maybe?I know the devs mentioned wanting a kraken like boss when a water based dlc was mentioned. Maybe theyve found a way to incoperate here. what do you guys think, anything Else you guys see that i may have missed as well !

22882173_2540563136169037_1770430471_o.thumb.jpg.881c48821df00d5e99fb82ff56864025.jpg

• Wildcard Community
30 minutes ago, Synistermissy said:

Hey guys! So Chris released a screen on twitter of his workstation with the Aberration Screensaver. Few interesting Little things in there ! including the Beast that walk on the ZIP Line and it seems it is able to be ridden ! but anyone notice the tentacles coming out of the Ground ? potential Boss ? or one of the other creatures maybe? that haven't been mentioned yet ? what do you guys think, anything Else you guys see that i may have missed as well !

22882173_2540563136169037_1770430471_o.jpg

Good eye! What could that slithering tentacle be? ;)

4 hours ago, BTrickshot said:

I've always wanted to fight a space octopus. But if it is a boss and or the final boss, then what did Jat mean by the nameless's somewhat familiar master?

The nameless' queen is somehow similar to a xenomorph queen, so maybe it could be considered pretty familiar to us.

But it isn't a male, so maybe a mistress instead of a master.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived