What are everyone's goals for Aberration?

Jkyle37

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably going to tame all the new creatures. Breed for mutations for sure. That's always fun! I really want one of those glowy owl like looking creatures. Oh I definitely want to get one of those giant crab-like creatures so I can pick up my tribe mates and throw them XD. Mainly just want to do it to one of my tribe mates. Now that he know he's going to make sure I can't get into his base.:P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chancho33015
Creature, story, and i hope to use element and create a cool house [emoji4]
There is no story. Lol
But...I appriciate the hope for a story lol
So far what we know...dropped there by aliens... end of story lol
I am guessing they are still looking for a writer...but it's already too late to care about a story. However, they can make things more mysterious within maps ... I mean...look at the size of the maps...and look how little it transmits any information regarding lore or story...
The map could be the storyteller...but... as far as whoever wrote the original story of ark...he or she threw that out the window long ago and now is too late to care.

However, you can read my story of ark and laugh for a bit lol [emoji13]

19 hours ago, chancho33015 said:

There is no story. Lol
But...I appriciate the hope for a story lol
So far what we know...dropped there by aliens... end of story lol
I am guessing they are still looking for a writer...but it's already too late to care about a story. However, they can make things more mysterious within maps ... I mean...look at the size of the maps...and look how little it transmits any information regarding lore or story...
The map could be the storyteller...but... as far as whoever wrote the original story of ark...he or she threw that out the window long ago and now is too late to care.

However, you can read my story of ark and laugh for a bit lol emoji13.png

So there are these neat things called explorer notes that they added ages ago, and they provide the story for ark (which does exist,  thank you very much) They are littered all across the map, and when you find one, you get a neat XP boost too!

There are a bunch of characters in each map, and two of them appear on all 3 known maps (Helena and Rockwell) I’m super looking forwards to finding the explorer notes and discovering all there is to know about aberration’s story.

The devs also knew about the whole story from the beginning (including ascension, and what the ARKs themselves would look like)  Also, we were not put there by aliens, but by our own descendants (in the end of the Tek cave we see a blurry hologram of a species called Homo Deus, which translates to Man-God)

The planet the arks are orbiting is actually a dead earth far in the future, and the Homo Deus are the (endangered) creators of said arks. The exact reason why is currently unknown, but that’s what I’m hoping to find out in Aberration. 

Guest chancho33015
So there are these neat things called explorer notes that they added ages ago, and they provide the story for ark (which does exist,  thank you very much) They are littered all across the map, and when you find one, you get a neat XP boost too!
There are a bunch of characters in each map, and two of them appear on all 3 known maps (Helena and Rockwell) I’m super looking forwards to finding the explorer notes and discovering all there is to know about aberration’s story.
The devs also knew about the whole story from the beginning (including ascension, and what the ARKs themselves would look like)  Also, we were not put there by aliens, but by our own descendants (in the end of the Tek cave we see a blurry hologram of a species called Homo Deus, which translates to Man-God)
The planet the arks are orbiting is actually a dead earth far in the future, and the Homo Deus are the (endangered) creators of said arks. The exact reason why is currently unknown, but that’s what I’m hoping to find out in Aberration. 
Well...the story is... hy I am jen..I am lost...DILO is thing in my arm...ef we can call that a story...then yes... we have one [emoji13]
Terrible one...but yes. Don't know if it's even a story...more like...I am freaking lost...my name is john...what is this lmao
And yes...we all know there are explorer notes lmao... I mean...just random things people say doesn't make up for much of a story lol but yes... I guess you are technically right.

Guest chancho33015
Well...the story is... hy I am jen..I am lost...DILO is thing in my arm...ef we can call that a story...then yes... we have one [emoji13]
Terrible one...but yes. Don't know if it's even a story...more like...I am freaking lost...my name is john...what is this lmao
And yes...we all know there are explorer notes lmao... I mean...just random things people say doesn't make up for much of a story lol but yes... I guess you are technically right.
What^
Don't know why my cell corrects weird things sometimes lol

Archived