What are everyone's goals for Aberration?

Jkyle37

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Sh4rk said:

My plan is to get a wingsuit and climbing hooks as soon as possible, to explore a bit and try to find a spot to claim for a base. After that, I will most likely be taking it easy, digesting all the scenery and enjoying the experience until item transfers open up, then I can move all the tek stuff over ive been saving for it :) 

Why not Grappling hook as well? I wounder if you could use the grappler while flying? So your gliding with the wing suit and you shoot at a stalactite to get higher.

2 hours ago, Willthefluteboy said:

Why not Grappling hook as well? I wounder if you could use the grappler while flying? So your gliding with the wing suit and you shoot at a stalactite to get higher.

I was wondering about the interactions between the two as well. Because at some point, grappling to the top, then gliding all around just becomes flying with extra steps lol

I just want a decent spot to operate at and tame some Aberrant dinosaurs to breed new lines of color mutated dinosaurs :) oh and I REALLY want those platforms that snap to the mountainside. My main base is next to the mountain. It will look AMAZING!

I will snap a picture later of my base so you get the image of what I'm describing :)

My goal is to chill on the island map as usual while the initial wave of players deals with the same stuff the initial wave of SE players dealt with. Unfortunately the forum is once again going to be flooded because of it. Oh well.

After the people of Wildcard, who were once again "caught" flat-footed, start rectifying the situation I'll...continue to chill on the island map. Hehe.

On 10/27/2017 at 8:36 AM, Pic1 said:

From what I heard it sounds like a really time-consuming map. I hear you need to have charge or something similar to stay alive and keep replenish it. Sounds exhausting. I am so lazy that I actually went for a spot with 100% wind so I don't have to keep replacing gas lol :P

I'm so lazy that I usually eat raw meat because cooking it wastes gas or wood.

2 hours ago, Drinkinthepink said:

I do this too, but not to save on fuel, but just to save on the effort of cooking it lol 

Ya, that too.

Also, I prefer using a crossbow instead of a gun, purely because I can get arrows off of animal corpses, and a lot of times I wear the low quality cloth armor that they drop.

I'm probably the laziest ark player ever lol.

Archived