Balance of Nature

mmart

I play on private dedicated server with my friend on center map. Two weeks ago we decieded to remove piranhas because they were annoying and they were killing dinos which they shouldn't like spino standing two legs in shallow water. Everyting was ok until today :). My friend went to farm kairuku but instead of ten kairuku he found tousands of them swimming in lake and on grassy shore :). No natural enemy and tousands kairuku crashed our server. This is warning, don't mess with balance of nature.

20 minutes ago, mmart said:

I play on private dedicated server with my friend on center map. Two weeks ago we decieded to remove piranhas because they were annoying and they were killing dinos which they shouldn't like spino standing two legs in shallow water. Everyting was ok until today :). My friend went to farm kairuku but instead of ten kairuku he found tousands of them swimming in lake and on grassy shore :). No natural enemy and tousands kairuku crashed our server. This is warning, don't mess with balance of nature.

Sounds more accurate to say if he tinkered with creature spawns he tinkered with the penguins as well, or replaced the piranha spawns with penguins. 

Archived