ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi wildcard! I would like to know if you would be taking creature sugggestions for ark?. If not, could you add some way fo the diplodocus to do damage? I usually play singleplayer or with my brother and I think the diplodocus is a really neat dino and I want to be able to use it more. Thanks!   P.S. Please try to fix the super bright sky

9 hours ago, Manen356 said:

Will we get any more useless items like the drums? Like a hover board or the sorts?

With the new update we got useless mechanics like handcuffing people to beds and chairs...

8 hours ago, Gl4di4t said:

When will be discount ? I want to buy ark but 60€ is to much for me

On Steam Ark currently is 50% off (29.99 €)

5 hours ago, Necru08 said:

Hey team, will single player and/or rentable servers be getting a toggle feature for flyer nerf?

They mentioned that, but I can't remember where (post on this forum, twitter or the stream at TwitchCon) ;) 

My question: could you make the Tek Armor providing better insulation? Good luck using it on Scorched Earth, the Ragnarok desert or in any quite cold places... :D 

yo i wont flood the forum with amillion questions but will put key ones community i see comment most on or i think is important

1. can the dino cap on ragnarok particularly be looked at? its seriously hampering people playing 

2. is ragnarok desert updates hitting consoles all in one once they are complete or you intend to release individually like pc?

3. when is primitive plus going to have some serious attention 

4. when is north america ps4 players going to get the same discount for already owning scorched earth that everyone else around the world can get?

5. pillaring decay system is not working you have admins running around servers deleting tribes off the map? there needs to be a better system to0 many work arounds with ladders on pillars etc can you revisit at least all the major resource points being unable to build anywhere near? including dino spawns

6. rough estimate of when you will interrograte s plus features will it be one update or smaller ones?

7. what is the next official sponsored mod coming to console since s plus is not really a mod anymore?

8. do you look at my tweets and videos and think damn i wish a t rex would swallow him whole? 

Loads of questions today.

1: Will the dino pathfinding ever be updated? I noticed that my Rex's had a lot of trouble moving through the forest, also in the north a couple of them got stuck in the ice and were almost killed by Piranhas, also are you going to make it so that land dinos can fight at least Piranhas?

2: Any idea when we are going to get dino armors?  I can't wait to armor up my Rex army paint them in tribal colors, and wreck every alpha on the island.

3: Will The Center get lore? The lore has always been one of my favorite aspects of ARK.

4: Do you have any plans for adding  ships, canoes/kayaks or small boats?

5: Are there going to be any in-game maps to help finding resources? Like maybe you find a map with a explorer note/  write it as you discover resource nodes, I think that would be a cool way to allow people who like to roleplay quickly find resources without looking stuff up.

Hey Guys ! Aberration Questions

1. We've seen the Reaper King and Queen, but is there a final Boss of aberration Like the Manticore of SE. If so will i require the same Summoning tactic (summoning items). Will it be activated through the broken Obelisk as well? or is the Obelisks state going to effect the game play as well. as usually we use the 3 that already exist to travel to other arks, but there seems to only 1 here.

2. Leading to Question two... If there is only 1 obelisk how do you plan to change the transferring system, as 3 obis made it easier for many people in different areas of the Map to get to an Obelisk. And that also leads to Drops ? will You still be using the Same method ? will they even be available given the surface doesn't Function from the overseers area as we saw at the end of Island.  or will you be using a totally different Drop method Given its underground Or will you just be Using cave drops instead.

GG btw guys keep it up :D

8 hours ago, guntotingatheist said:

Though I agree to a degree, we all get that one tame we love and who has been through the mill, and I don't think one month would sit well with anybody. Especially players who work a lot or have kids and can't be on to breed a new generation often.

With a multiplier you can set as long as you like

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived