ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

Will there ever be an easier to use system for admin commands for admin managers for the base game/console?  Something like Ark Commander?  Typing in everything is very clunky and not all the commands work in console (ie teleportplayerIDtome).  On the admin manager on PS4, I can’t scroll down through all the settings and commands in the lefthand box.  Some sort of a revamp would be pretty awesome!

On that same note, with all the new objects coming to the game for Aberration and with so many items without them, are there any plans to enable more item ID numbers for items that don’t have them?  It would be nice to not have to type all of the blueprints out...especially on console.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Frederick182nd said:

first I know I keep asking but myself and a large part of the community would love to get a whistle for enable/disable wandering

It is coming! Well, kindof. They said during their livestream that they are including S+ to the base game. And if you check at exactly 07:42 of this video it shows a screenshot of "Hitching Post" structure with the following text "Hitched dinos won't move (Even if set on wander)". So while you won't be able to enable/disable wandering without using the context menu, wandering dinos will no longer move if hitched.

Could we have another timeline similar to the a little further out section?

Will scorched earth be given a minor TLC after the Dino pass? Seems like it will need a bit more love after abberation arrives.

Will the character creator ever be updated to possibly have nationalities and less grotesque proportions?

Can we have a one time release of all legacy servers before the eventually reach the wipe list. Most of us just login to reset timers and feed (my once active servers is now a playground for claimers).

Since most servers are becoming apocalyptic with server jumpers that fill up and pillar what they can and use as storage from what they claim of people who left the legacy servers.

When will console users be getting access to the recycled servers of ours you recycled? Also, when I get my old server back like PC, can I travel from it to other personal Arks?

When is the kibble tree rework coming? Could you please especially rework the quetzal>dimetrodon>gallimimus>terror bird leg? 

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived