Wyvern baby damage.

minsie

On 10/24/2017 at 5:26 PM, minsie said:

Are they a SE thing? i dont play SE i play on ragnarok and we have wyverns there :( sorry if its in the wrong place.

If you thought that shouldnt it have been on the Ragnarok forum section?

On 10/24/2017 at 5:29 PM, X111 said:

you're not wrong, this is a Rag question as well

Pretty sure it should be in SE forum because Wyverns were first introduced on Scorched Earth

4 hours ago, HoganRyan01 said:

Pretty sure it should be in SE forum because Wyverns were first introduced on Scorched Earth

"are they a SE thing?" negates SE exclusiveness as wyverns are Rag based as well so does not belong in the SE server, now if the forum was labelled "wyvern servers" then yes, this is in the wrong place but it's not. 

Watch a Mod now come a long and tell me I'm wrong and move this thread

5 hours ago, HoganRyan01 said:

The question was about a stat on one of the dinos in the game that is no longer exclusive to one map and can be transferred to any map so what logic are you using to suggest it doesn't apply to general discussion? If your not a moderator then dont try to do their job please.  On topic you got a good roll OP best one ive had was 360% and for attacking gigas never fly low always try to be at max range of your breath attack and never at an altitude that physical contact is possible!

The question was about a stat on one of the dinos in the game that is no longer exclusive to one map and can be transferred to any map so what logic are you using to suggest it doesn't apply to general discussion? If your not a moderator then dont try to do their job please.  On topic you got a good roll OP best one ive had was 360% and for attacking gigas never fly low always try to be at max range of your breath attack and never at an altitude that physical contact is possible!
I never wanted to do the moderator's job but since he was talking about wyverns I assumed he played SE. If he was playing Ragnarok then he should post it in the Ragnarok forum but hey, you've got a point on transferring [emoji106]

Archived