Ark rules to live by

cattafett

ok so here are a few rules to play by, feel free to add some of your own

fyi i play pve

Ark no. 1- pin everything

sometimes you get off a dino near a container or the game lags and stuff gets unlocked with a pin that douchebag tribe cant steal your stuff

Ark no. 2 - purple and green belong to me

just accept it, its mine hand it over

Ark no. 3 - dont look for dinos to tame let them find you

all my best tames are ones that i've just happened upon,  never had any luck when i go out looking for a specific dino more often than not i'll find something else to tame

Ark no. 4 - know that you have already lost it, even if you're riding it you just dont know that you've lost it

there are so many ways to lose dinos in this game, from wild dino to stupid tribe mates, lag or just the map eating them. im pleasantly surprised there are any dinos there when i log on

Ark Rules To Live By; Single-Player Edition:

1.) Preparation is Key. When starting a new game, invest in a functional Outpost. Maybe it’s not the most “fun” or “exciting” thing, but getting a roof over your head, armor, tools and supplies pays off.

2.) Be Practical. In both builds and tames, prioritize utilities early. Invest in transportation and a berry gatherer. Build through Smithy tier. Then do the wild and crazy stuff.

3.) Manage your Time. Divide meat stacks into singles to spoil en masse while you’re gathering narcoberries for narcotic. Build three or four mortars. Two slots of spoiled meat to ten slots of berries for max efficiency. While narcotic is processing, work on improving your build, etc.

4.) Plan Ahead / Prepare. If you’re going taming, have a rough idea of what you’re looking for. Build a saddle in advance. Look up the stats for your target critter and bring extra narcotic and tranq.

5.) Discriminate. Target tames that are worth the investment of resources. Wait to find high quality critters, even if that means hunting for days.

Ark no1... don't give up looking for storage with no pins on it, there will be some somewhere... my last being full of narcotics i had to make 2 trips ?

Ark 2... kite a titan into all them bases and take all, yellow purple but bin the green

Ark 3... we only need flyers and know where the 150s are ?

Ark 4... put trackers on your dinos but fk it coz we don't care lol...

And finally best tip ever,,, don't think that because some guy has put posts everywhere you can't build. There will be some wee spot you can get a foundation down then when you do. Build the freaking leaning tower plaza, you get extra spaces the higher you go as it moves away from his foundations ???

Always be wary, never take your survival for granted. Never, ever let your guard down. Even when you feel inviscable and nothing can touch you... 'life finds a way'... to ruin your day in Ark. Theres a preverbial thylocoleo behind every tree you just happened to miss or a microraptor with a grudge just hiding below the canopy....

rules of ark

1. base defense if first- basic

2. tame for a purpose- not all ppl need raptors. my taming goes argy, bronto, giga then i fill in what i need in between

3. prepare- whether it comes to off server raiding to a quetzal tame, just be prepared for the worst

4-allies are best- numbers are they key to winning in ark

Archived