How Do You Feel About Arks Delays?

CrackerJackx13

If the product was something essential to living your life, then it would be a real issue. But we are talking about a video game, so the crybabies need to learn to deal with it. It is not like their delays are by months, it is usually just a few days or a couple weeks at most. There is plenty to do in the current game to fill out that time.

Generally delays are actually good because it usually results in a more refined product. Wildcard tends to be like BethesdaX10 though, plenty of delays to be had by them while still being riddled with bugs and terrible optimization. I'm genuinely surprised the launch wasn't delayed again.

18 hours ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

How Do You Feel About Arks Delays? Are you ok with the delays?

18 hours ago, Shayne1973 said:

Yes I am fine with them.

If there is a delay then there must be a good reason for it.

I would rather delay it then push out a broken product.

Completely disagree. If you have a date that you have set, it should be done. They should be smart enough to have a reasonable time where they will have the complete product done as perfect as they need/want it to be. I’m fine with it taking longer BUT they put out dates, I expect it to be out then. If it’s that hard they should’ve put the date further back and have too much time rather than sooner and it not being finished. Improper planning..

Most of people supporting them saying:

-they must have their reasons

-it's good cuz I prefer they finish the game before launch it

-we are NOT developers!!

DILO!!!,  this looks like stockholm syndrome xDDD, I know we can't do ANYTHING, but it's ridiculous make excuses for them!.

Guys when you buy something and the shipping is delayed you don't say: "well, they must have their reasons" xDD.

if they decide to change the date to 3017 is it ok cuz they must have their reasons?,  should we shut up cuz we are NOT developers?.

I agree about it's better finish the game before to launch it but if they needed more time, they should have said november xd.

Archived