ARK at TwitchCon 2017!

Jatheish

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:05 PM, Bloodwing1976 said:

I would like to know if the people who pre-ordered there servers are going to get there full amount of time paid for them. i only purchased a month's time but if there delayed i would like my month to begin on the day the server will open and not get charged for another part way through the month.

Nitardo already stated that if you bought a server early, they will give the time it cant run because it hasn't been released yet free. So if you wait 1 or 2 weeks, you get 1 or 2 weeks free plus the month that you pay for.

Guest DJRone89
12 hours ago, RadicalFriday67 said:

Nitardo already stated that if you bought a server early, they will give the time it cant run because it hasn't been released yet free. So if you wait 1 or 2 weeks, you get 1 or 2 weeks free plus the month that you pay for.

This is false information. If you pre odered before the announcement, Nitrado will give you 10% free run time depending on what you bought; 3 days free for 30 days, and 9 days free for 90 days.

The server run time doesn’t start until it has been installed post Xbox update.

Guest DJRone89
8 hours ago, Darkprince388 said:

I wonder how many more ark they are going going to have and hoe many are going to be existing mods.  And they messed up saying ragnarok is the first mod map to become .  The center is. 

Source of that claim?

20 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

When you’ve waited 2 months for something that other platforms have had access to, and then 2 days before the releae date (not an ETA) you get told it’s been delayed again (regardless of cause), you every right to be annoyed.

So no, your sarcasm is not wanted here.

You. This comment is directed at you and people like you. It's a game. It is a fictional simulation about fighting dinosaurs, making friends with dinosaurs, and sometimes playing dress up. It has no bearing on your real life health and accomplishments, and you're allowing it to make you butt hurt. So, you're basically a child who has to wait, and now is huffing and puffing online. You're a bunch of entitled brats. Maybe gaming isn't for you if you let it get you that deep. Maybe you should go read a book, play outside. Sell your console. If you don't like my sarcasm it probably means you've become too emotionally invested in a game and need to step back and assess what's going on in your life.

• Facepalm 2

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, Sinj said:

You. This comment is directed at you and people like you. It's a game. It is a fictional simulation about fighting dinosaurs, making friends with dinosaurs, and sometimes playing dress up. It has no bearing on your real life health and accomplishments, and you're allowing it to make you butt hurt. So, you're basically a child who has to wait, and now is huffing and puffing online. You're a bunch of entitled brats. Maybe gaming isn't for you if you let it get you that deep. Maybe you should go read a book, play outside. Sell your console. If you don't like my sarcasm it probably means you've become too emotionally invested in a game and need to step back and assess what's going on in your life.

Your response was more emotional than mine. How is it entitled to be annoyed with having to wait months for something that was initially scheduled for August? As a customer I have every right to voice my concerns but your toxic attitude adds nothing of value. Maybe you should re-evaluate how you speak to people.

Your response was more emotional than mine. How is it entitled to be annoyed with having to wait months for something that was initially scheduled for August? As a customer I have every right to voice my concerns but your toxic attitude adds nothing of value. Maybe you should re-evaluate how you speak to people.
You know, you aren't wrong. I suppose I'm more just peeved with checking the news feed and constantly seeing a crowd of people spitting venom at the devs and demanding that their specific problems be addressed right just now. But it wasn't right for me to lash out at you just for responding to my comment. I guess I just assumed you were one in the same. Again sorry. It just seems like every time I come on here there are more and more people whining, rather than voicing concern.

Guest DJRone89
16 minutes ago, Sinj said:
57 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

You know, you aren't wrong. I suppose I'm more just peeved with checking the news feed and constantly seeing a crowd of people spitting venom at the devs and demanding that their specific problems be addressed right just now. But it wasn't right for me to lash out at you just for responding to my comment. I guess I just assumed you were one in the same. Again sorry. It just seems like every time I come on here there are more and more people whining, rather than voicing concern.

I’m just a server host on Xbox. I started back in August last year and have magically held on to the majority of the same community since the beginning.

However it all started going downhill in April when we experienced our first sever corruption and lost 5 months worth of progress. Since then every server has corruped.

So right when I was ready to throw in the towel, Wildcard offically announce that rented servers will definitely be coming to console and then the initial release would be August.

My annoyance is with the delays themselves more than Wildcard or Microsoft. I’m just trying to provide the best experience for a dedicated community who enjoy my server.

16 minutes ago, Slywolf117 said:

WC is almost(if not just as) bad as Digital Extremes when it comes to ETA times for release dates.  Too many delays.

Guys, YES there is a lot of delays. But there is a lot of content, bug to solve and things to do with the game too ! I know delays are bad, WC know that and they always look sorry for that. But delays are a small cost for a game with so much diversity and cool things. 

I'm more a sport game player, I played (not anymore) FIFA for years. They are a bigger company with no real delay problem. Because they barely change their game. 

Ark is always evolving ( ;)) and that's a very good thing. Delays are a proof that there are many things being worked and that they try to give us all this new content really quick. Maybe they are too optimistics ? But at least it means they are truly trying to do their work fast, not saying "we will give you the next DLC in 6 months, we have time to make it slow... no, WC say us they will give us in half the time, taking delay risks but at least trying to make their best. 

Litreally insane. Not being able to host our own server on xbox was a smack in the face by wildcard even at release. It's something that has been promised since xbox release. I was flabbergasted when it got pushed to september, I was livid when it was pushed to october, both times without any apology or remorse, just a flippant, oh hey by the way, another month. Now that it's pushed to November, I don't even care, guess why not? It's a dead game. It was dead before it got released, it's more dead everytime you release an update or expansion. You might get a slight jolt, but you failed to deliver too many things and didn't properly impliment your servers. I wish someone else had made this game, for all its potential but you'll see, abberation will be a flop, and the gamers will be more outraged by delivering and chaging for not much more then user made content and it still not operating properly.

Also what about all those things you promised to us at release like kibble and ai reworks, but pushed off due to your quest to make money with abberation? They pushed off further? or we just gonna forget about them? You always claimed to have thsee magic other teams that couldn't work on the things we needed and that had to be fixed because they were working on Scrotched earth, yet now when aberration comes around we can't have another group filling promises?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shadow7770 said:

Im actually glad they decided to push it back, while i love ark and all, this game is infamous at least on console, for  gamebreaking bugs and glitches. ive had well over 10 friends return their copy to gamestop and its sad really, because it has such potential and the devs seem like they try really hard. 

They didn't decide to push it back. Microsoft had issues with the update.

The only logical explanation is that the update was tested on a potato at Wildcard HQ before sending it to Microsoft.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GP said:

That is only temporary until they find better shipping companies for outside of the US.

I thought there was only a limited amount 

Survivors... We only have a limited number of Collector's Edition (without game/season pass) left! Go order now!

@Jatheish instead of focusing on reading some announcement could you please check this out: 

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/252329-server-93-down/

Our server has been offline for 24+hours now, multiple reports already done and tags on the forums and we've heard nothing. This happens on a regular basis with this server, I don't understand why you guys don't have a notification system telling you that your server has been down for extended periods. Battle metrics can do it and they don't have direct access to them!

I would like to know what wildcard plans to do on ps4 about the constant rubber banding pings of 150+, rendering issues, constant disconnecting from the servers, long wait times to join servers especially on the weekends, etc. Etc... I mean I love Ark because of the uniqueness that it is but I am getting sick and tired of the problematic bs that it consists of. I much rather play singleplayer because there is no problems but that poops boring now seeing as I have to take my ass off of S.E. and restart on the island which i have played 100 times over in order to advance to other maps... Genius idea by the way... I almost refuse to fly because I get kicked and fall to my death and I refuse to go in the ocean cause I get kicked and either drown or get killed by the many different threats awaiting to eat my face off.. Is there anything that can be done by you guys or should I just quit is what I would love to know... From a very undecided Legacy... P.S. not playing those stupid servers btw these are the fresh ones I am talking about.