Medium - Boss Fights: Requirements

BatmanRAG042

3 hours ago, BatmanRAG042 said:

I mean, there are a lot of topics about this but no one specific about requirements.

At moment that you tamed, what stats is OK in a REX (lvl 135 - 150) to breeding new rexes to boss?

LIFE: ??

MELEE: ??

If you have more information to share, please!! :)

Minimum rex stats in order to do the Beta Monkey are as follow OFFICIAL PVE - New Clusters:

Rexes: 19 Each

Health 16K +, Stam  1K +, Melee 500 +, Saddle Armor 80+

Yutty: 1 Each

Health 16K +, Stam 1500+

Your Rexes will be hurt LOTs, half health or less, but they all should survive unless they get pushed into the abyss.

You will only be able to do one fight then you will need to heal them back to full before doing again.

We run TWO Beta Monkey runs every day or so with Rexes as above but with 25K health, we can run them two times back to back.

By the way CONFIRMED, thrown boulders DO NOT instant kill riders.

Good Luck, have fun.

Those are the stats after being leveled.

We run the Medium Monkey almost daily with these stats but with 25K Health.

Based on the amount of damage they take and how long the fight lasts, the minimum should be around 16K health. In fact, one of our Rexes we take in every day has only 16K health and he is still alive today.

Last bosses I did were on legacy before game launched, I did easy and medium brood, and easy mega, with 20 rexs that most started at 6600 HP leveled to 10k and melee ranging from 250~343 leveled to 300~400. 1/3rd Rex's had journey man saddles, the rest had primitive. Max riders was 5 on mega, 4 on both broods.

4 hours ago, Palenor said:

Based on the amount of damage they take and how long the fight lasts, the minimum should be around 16K health. In fact, one of our Rexes we take in every day has only 16K health and he is still alive today.

Thanks a lot man!

4 hours ago, Palenor said:

All our rexes comeback when we finish the bosses?

45 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:

Last bosses I did were on legacy before game launched, I did easy and medium brood, and easy mega, with 20 rexs that most started at 6600 HP leveled to 10k and melee ranging from 250~343 leveled to 300~400. 1/3rd Rex's had journey man saddles, the rest had primitive. Max riders was 5 on mega, 4 on both broods.

This information help me a lot, because i tamed 1 rex with 6kHP and 330 melee this days ago.

Yes, as long as you finish the boss off everything will come back. (Unless one dies during fight)

On our battles we didn't lose anything on either brood fights, on the mega... Well we was unaware that the mega could slam and kill you off the rexs. So we lost a few riders and some good gear, be wary of that. The mega seemed to have significantly lower hp than the brood as it was a faster KO.

Keep in mind this was on legacy before the actual release so as I don't think the bosses have changed since then, do a easy run before doing medium and see how things feel.

As others have suggested, the yuti seems to help alot in these fights, we never used one but intend on it this time to see the difference. I was told by friends the level doesn't matter much as you'll have it stand back and just use its roars, but myself I intend on riding one into the battle so I'm rasing one and intend on putting 85% of it's levels into health. Hoping for close to 20k, just because I don't know how it will fair in the battle and it's attack is much slower than a rexs and it takes significant more time to raise.

1 minute ago, anubis3691 said:

Yes, as long as you finish the boss off everything will come back. (Unless one dies during fight)

On our battles we didn't lose anything on either brood fights, on the mega... Well we was unaware that the mega could slam and kill you off the rexs. So we lost a few riders and some good gear, be wary of that. The mega seemed to have significantly lower hp than the brood as it was a faster KO.

Keep in mind this was on legacy before the actual release so as I don't think the bosses have changed since then, do a easy run before doing medium and see how things feel.

As others have suggested, the yuti seems to help alot in these fights, we never used one but intend on it this time to see the difference. I was told by friends the level doesn't matter much as you'll have it stand back and just use its roars, but myself I intend on riding one into the battle so I'm rasing one and intend on putting 85% of it's levels into health. Hoping for close to 20k, just because I don't know how it will fair in the battle and it's attack is much slower than a rexs and it takes significant more time to raise.

I am about to start my rex army and look for a good yut has u say to start these objetives in game, so thanks for this precious informations, youtube help a lot but this specific informations are awesome.

I am about to start my rex army and look for a good yut has u say to start these objetives in game, so thanks for this precious informations, youtube help a lot but this specific informations are awesome.
You're welcome. I felt the need to add my experiences because everyone is always throwing out large numbers and makes it sound scary. I'm sure on the hard versions you'll need better versions of the Rex's but to get you started it doesn't take all that much.

2 hours ago, BatmanRAG042 said:

In the Dozen or so times we have done the medium Monkey we have lost ONE rex with our crew of 19 Rexes and 1 Yutty. He got pushed into the abyss due to bad placement on our part. This happened on our very first attempt and we replaced that with a wild tame (leveled 40 or so levels) Rex with 16K Health and like 480 Melee and that one is still alive today.

Archived