breeding question

GameFreak

i watched the how to breed super dinos series of videos and found it very helpful so thank you.  i was a little surprised when in the last video he proved a theory i had about infinite mutations by just breeding with the old parents that didnt have any mutations which was really cool to find out.  i think i may just stick to 140+ for now as i have been getting some really good stats from them, i just tamed a 150 raptor about a week ago and it popped up with 467 melee which nearly gave me a heart attack lol. now all i have to do is find out what is considered good in each stat category that i care about for the dinos i want to breed.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, GameFreak said:

i watched the how to breed super dinos series of videos and found it very helpful so thank you.  i was a little surprised when in the last video he proved a theory i had about infinite mutations by just breeding with the old parents that didnt have any mutations which was really cool to find out.  i think i may just stick to 140+ for now as i have been getting some really good stats from them, i just tamed a 150 raptor about a week ago and it popped up with 467 melee which nearly gave me a heart attack lol. now all i have to do is find out what is considered good in each stat category that i care about for the dinos i want to breed.

can you pm me the video? I like to watch videos and learn new tips.

5 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

can you pm me the video? I like to watch videos and learn new tips.

halfslabbacon posted the first of the videos in an earlier post on this thread, i wouldnt recommend watching the 4hr video as it is just the person doing a stream of learning how to set up for breeding and such and he made a video after it that explained everything he learned in about 10 mins.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, GameFreak said:

halfslabbacon posted the first of the videos in an earlier post on this thread, i wouldnt recommend watching the 4hr video as it is just the person doing a stream of learning how to set up for breeding and such and he made a video after it that explained everything he learned in about 10 mins.

thanks i will check it out.

Hello,

I am new to rex egg hatching but my dad has done it in the past. Many of the things he thought was correct no longer apply, it seems.

What can you be sure of? Dino baby will get a random number of stats copied from father and mother (also colors are copied).

Sometimes and that is what my dad says has changed, you can get a bump in the stats. For rex you want this increase in melee or health. Meaning that the new stat is no longer copied from mother or father. It is taken from mother or father and slightly increased.

There seam to be as many schools to this as it is people. Find your way, wrong or right. I have lots of rex now with good stats that I am happy with for further egg hatching. But the level of the rex is low compared to other players on the same server. They seam surprised when I hunt with my lvl 200 rex though.

Good Luck with taming and egg hatching.

Regards,

Ariana

Archived