renuth

List of Tame Capped Servers - Please Post

~~~ HERE IS THE LIST of official dino-capped / tame-capped servers - I try to update it regularly - thanks for everyone helping like Eanaya below - (Since this is PC Category I don't list xbox, also not listing legacies here - feel free to do an own thread for those) ~~~

Island:

NA PVE 48
NA 
PVE 49
NA PVE 80

NA PVE 82
NA PVE 83

EU PVE 43
EU PVE 44
EU PVE 77
EU PVE 78
EU PVE 79

OC PVE 97

Center:

NA PVE 60
NA PVE 84
NA PVE 86

EU PVE 192
EU PVE 200

Ragnarok:

NA PVE 44
NA PVE 68

NA PVE 69
NA PVE 71
NA PVE 81
NA PVE 91
NA PVE 167
NA PVE 194
NA PVE 195
NA PVE 246 
NA PVE 476

EU PVE 42
EU PVE 72
EU PVE 196
EU PVE 210
EU PVE 211

OC PVE 38
OC PVE 39

OC PVE 70 (re-labeled by WC, formerly: NA PVE 70)
OC PVE 96

Perhaps others can post their servers too here, once they hit the cap, not for discussion, just to create a list or thread and help to save time since there is lots of people just hoping onto servers to ask if they are tame capped or not.

Edited by ArkIfItOnlyWouldWork
  • Thanks 2

Can I please get a list of all official non-legacy PvE servers that have already reached server tame cap? Just to get the point across that we need more servers. The actual situation is just ridiculous, there is no point in playing a game that is about taming and raising dinos when you can't do just that, not even speaking of servers being constantly full on weekends/evenings and terrible ping. I'll be updating in this post. Thanks.

Island:
EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland44
EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland79
NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland49
OC-PVE-Official-TheIsland97

Ragnarok:
EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok196
EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok42
NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok71
OC-PVE-Official-Ragnarok38
OC-PVE-Official-Ragnarok39
EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok128 (XBox)

Center:
NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter60

Edited by Eanaya
info update
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eanaya said:

Can I please get a list of all official non-legacy PvE servers that have already reached server tame cap? Just to get the point across that we need more servers. The actual situation is just ridiculous, there is no point in playing a game that is about taming and raising dinos when you can't do just that, not even speaking of servers being constantly full on weekends/evenings and terrible ping. I'll be updating in this post. Thanks.

EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland44
EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland79
EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok196

OC-PVE-Official-TheIsland97

OC-PVE-Official-Ragnarok38

OC-PVE-Official-Ragnarok39

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok71

these are the ones I know of atm. But the rate threads like this are coming in I'd say about 60-70% of servers are becoming tame capped. OC have 4 servers not including the centre maps. 75% are tame capped with the 2nd island server drawing nearer everyday.

Edited by Jacira

NA-PVE official theisland 49 capped since today we play there for about a month we were forced too because of our legacy server it was hard to find a server with a bit of space and now we cant even tame dino's

Edited by DragonLadie

6 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

77 is not capped, only has been for a moment saturday. we hatched babies today.

Yes, caps are on and off all the time even on capped servers, because people transfer and leave. A server counts at "capped" once the cap is reached the first time. Judging from past weeks on my own capped server that is going to happen again shortly, sometimes it's better during the week, during events can barely do a thing on the capped. People are leaving once cap lures behind every corner, restricting what you do and being forced to let go on premium tames or kill dinos. Yet after a while those stay who try to work with it, jumpin on all the free slots and using the rest for dino storage, so if you newly hit it perhaps won't notice at first, but you will have less and less open slots.

So servers which hit the cap at any point will be included in the list.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OneWithNoSkills said:

The Tame Cap is terrible, but not totally unplayable. Just requires you to play differently, i/e keep a tame knocked out significantly longer, or hatch eggs when the cap is temporarily lifted.  Its bad, but not the end of the world.

Perhaps your server newly hit the cap, ours is unplayable. Slots are open now and then, true, but you don't wait minutes, it is hours for them. And to play like this is not possible a) for people who got jobs other than ark, not able to sit there 3days without sleep to breed, b) for fast dropping torpor tames like Dimetrodons, c) for passive tames, forget all these. 
The numbers speak for themselves server been 70/70 each event weekend, now it's a mere 20 left and those idle around, farm, chat, but most just feed and transfer and a significant number is newbs who think server is empty but leave after learning they can't tame.
Once all our storages are filled I see no reason to login anymore except for picking some eggs and feeding tames.

So yea, I watched the end of my little ark-world twice now, first when my legacy community was destroyed by the no-support policy (I recently logged in, nobody is left it's a ghost town...) and now, after nearly 1k hours of work to build up a cool new base for breeding, it is all happening again.