Nitrado servers

bgreg

So this week the dedicated xbox server I play on will be switching from box hosted to Nitrado.

The question I have is, what are the benefits of this? I've searched around but can't find anything other than they can be controlled from a mobile.

Do they reduce lag? (The one I'm.on is terrible atm) do server outages/crashes happen? Nothing worse than being out and about and the host xbox crashing to the home screen.

Any info is appreciated. Cheers.

I have been renting a server from them for PS4 since they were available and it has been great so far.

The server will be much more powerful than a console hosting it.

I have not experienced any outages or lag myself, but I only play with myself and one other on the server.

The online interface for customizing the game settings is not optimal for certain settings, but it does work quite well and easier than editing the INI settings directly.

(You do still have the option to edit the INI file though, but from what I have heard not everything is as changeable as console, haven't tested what those differences are though)

I'm thinking you are going to have a much better experience.

You were probably already able to do this with your current server, but being able to remove specific dinos is so nice....

Archived