pvp Server 43 Noobs with Alpha Gear

BIGGUNZ

Looking for heavily geared tribes that are built up poorly and bad at pvp? Join Ragnarok 43.  They are a server alliance barely held together. Completely incoherent apart from the pathetic COA coalition.  The server is your playground and is completely open to be steam rolled by anyone with more than 3 weeks on non legacy servers.

On 10/21/2017 at 1:49 PM, BIGGUNZ said:

Looking for heavily geared tribes that are built up poorly and bad at pvp? Join Ragnarok 43.  They are a server alliance barely held together. Completely incoherent apart from the pathetic COA coalition.  The server is your playground and is completely open to be steam rolled by anyone with more than 3 weeks on non legacy servers.

Who the hell is COA? never heard of em.  were they on legacy haha??

On 24/10/2017 at 11:21 AM, Ramrod43 said:

Im assuming they have wiped you a few times? 

Mmm I wish they were good enough however no COA has wiped anything.  I however along with 2 tribe mates have managed to wipe 2 built up tribes and kill over 50 wyverns from various tribes along with numerous other tames.  I'm in a small tribe but if someone else doesn't take this server that's on a silver platter we will eventually do it ourselves, do believe me. We love pvp and this post is for others like us.

That's funny, I used to play on 43. I was in the mastercrafters. Coa isn't really a threat. A few of the tribes in coa are idiots, but some are pretty cool. Coa isn't really alpha on that server, there are some other big tribes. For example troodonzs(a big tribe on 43) wiped the biggest Coa tribe on the server. Last time I was on the server things were pretty peaceful. Some of the coa tribes like to pick fights though, they think since they are in an alliance that they are invincible.

Archived