Fresh Start Today No God Complex and Norse's Aberration and Island cluster

5a3018a9190bb_aberrationlogo.thumb.jpg.d0961e3ab263edefd5c6de4378b0e60d.jpg

Server name is NoGodComplex24/7 Aberration and Norse's Island Cluster it is a 50 slot PS4 Nitrado hosted PvP server on Aberration The server is hosted in Miami.

We are excited to announce we have teamed up with Norse to offer a cluster on the island they have slightly different rules than us and offer a slower paced PvP experience with an admin shop and events. To find their server search for Boosted Norse NoGodComplex CLUSTER IslandRagInstatameHighDropsFastMat 

x100 XP x50 Taming x14 Gather x100 Maturation x200 Egg hatch 

WE ARE GIVING OUT A STARTER PACK ON ABERRATION OF 1 LVL 150 ROCK DRAKE AND INDUSTRIAL FORGE PER TRIBE. MALE AND FEMALE RAVAGER TO BREED, APPRENTICE METAL TOOLS AND ARMOR FOR EVERY TRIBE MEMBER.

The server has boosted dino and character stats along with 5x drop quality and custom ringed drops on Rag.

Structures will take 0 damage during the week but for the whole weekend structure damage will be put back to default. 

We have reduced the cost of things like cementing paste, poly etc.

We have increased structure limit and tame limit. We have increased the number of turrets you can place in an area to 150 and halved the range they can be placed in. 

The boss fights give increased element drop and are well worth doing but ill let you figure out how much you get for yourself  B|

The only real rules we have is no building in artifact/drop caves, no glitching, dont pick on people/tribes allow people to build up and obviously generally dont be an idiot or act super childish. 

ORP is on. We have a 10 person tribe limit.

Max wild dino level is 210

I can recieve messages to the ps4 account NoGodComplex24-7 on my phone so feel free to message me on that. We have a Ps4 community called No God Complex & Norse Cluster 

We have a discord https://discord.gg/pZj54kc

We also have a post on https://ps4arkservers.com/server/1162

We hope you come join us and look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks 
Modern-Weedfare (Lee)

We are excited to announce we have teamed up with Norse to offer a cluster on the island they have slightly different rules than us and offer a slower paced PvP experience with an admin shop and events. To find their server search for "Norse's Ark Cluster NoGodComplex PvPvE Admin Shop Events" 

We are recruiting for our Aberration PvP server. It is currently set to PvE until the weekend when it will switch to PvP, structures won't take damage until the following weekend. We will be giving out starter packs to all new tribes/players the starter pack is detailed above. 

(On a side note the server slots have been reduced temporarily to 26 due to being the last person from my tribe playing/paying for it)

Archived