Looking for players for some weekend action - All the pieces are in place

TFiW

Hello everyone.

Here's the story - I'm on Ragnarok in the mountains in the north west. I have hidden caches of arms and equipment and workshops around the mountain. I'm pretty much on my own, with 2 other people who occasionally join me. I haven't built a main base because we haven't got the numbers to defend it, and I prefer to stay hidden. My system of small scattered workhouses and arms caches works really well.

Now some bastards that shoot on sight and raid other bases have moved onto the mountain. We had some fights with them. They tried to bola me at the door first, then we had a battle, then we raided them and took loads of stuff. They tried to rebuild the next day but I kept sabotaging them. Then we had another battle and they called in their friends from a big tribe to come with their wyverns. I said clearly 'if you won't allow us to attack savages that raid us then you are no good for the peace of the server, and 'anyone who comes to the aid of savages will be considered enemies on the field of combat'.

Well, they came with two wyverns and we lost the fight. They destroyed one of my workhouses thinking they had wiped us completely. Now I want to go for round 2.

Here is the plan:

Set up an operation on the plateau above their base, which requires traveling a long distance to reach on foot, with loads of spots on the cliffs that are only accessible by bird or grappling hook. We collect all the resources we need and build extra ammo and a fabricator. We manufacture ballista turrets and giant chain bolas (although we don't put down any battle structures until we are ready for the attack). We get a dino army and flyers, and then attack the enemy. When they wyverns come we lure them into our chain bola traps in the cliffs and kill them. After this more wyverns will probably come, so we keep fighting.

I can't do this on my own. I need experienced people that know how to play the game, how to collect resources efficiently, and know how to work together as a tribe. Mic is essential for proper team coordination.

I would like people that know what times they can be online, so that we can plan and arrange our schedule so that we have good numbers for the raid. I have the weekend and all week free. Weekends are probably the best time to do this.

I'd like you to use existing characters of good level and not make new characters. If you are low-level but you still have good experience of the game and working as a team (maybe if you lost your character or switched platform) that is ok. i just can't have anyone who makes the mission more difficult (PVE mindset/no grinding/loose cannons).

This will be strategic and action packed so I recommend getting involved.

Please contact me via PM for more info.

Archived