pve [PvE-Mod] Arking Mad - Aberration, The Island, The Center & Ragnarok Cluster

Lelmattin

Hello and Welcome!:Jerbhi:  

Are you looking for a friendly server where you can build till your hearts content and chill with a great gang of survivors? Then this is the right place for you!  It does not matter where you are from as we have survivors from all over the globe! 

ArkingMad is a PVE-Mod 4 Cluster of servers  full of active members. We have extremely active admins who are never afraid to get involved with the community and have a laugh. 

Aberration has just been added to the cluster and is fully operational! - 12.12.2017

The Center has just been added to the cluster and is fully operational! - 21.01.2018

Still not convinced?? Well let’s see if we can change that! We hold weekly events and games where you can win in-game prizes. Past events have included: Manta Obstacle Course, Treasure hunts, Equus Racing, Boss fights in an arena created by ourselves and soon we will be creating games like Base jumping, Raffles and many more! 

Feel free to come down and check us out! Details below: 

Connection Info 

Aberration - steam://connect/94.23.211.204:27315

The Center - steam://connect/94.23.211.204:27115

Ragnarok - steam://connect/94.23.211.204:27215

The Island - steam://connect/94.23.211.204:27015

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Arking_Mad

Discord: https://discord.gg/rKuCTSF

All settings and rates can be found on our website! Mods can be found on our steam group. 

You can also find all our servers by searching "Arking Mad" in the unofficial section of the server search in-game. 

Join our discord and come meet the fantastic community of people who already play on the servers :)

Hope to see you on our servers soon!

:Jerblove:

On 01/11/2017 at 1:55 PM, ftjuliano said:

No it cant be found.
So what is the settigns and rates?

TamingSpeedMultiplier=5 XPMultiplier=5 allowThirdPersonPlayer=true AllowCaveBuildingPvE=true alwaysNotifyPlayerJoined=false alwaysNotifyPlayerLeft=false AllowFlyerCarryPvE=true bDisableStructureDecayPvE=false DayCycleSpeedScale=0.8 NightTimeSpeedScale=1.5 DinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=2 DinoCountMultiplier=1.1 globalVoiceChat=false HarvestAmountMultiplier=3 HarvestHealthMultiplier=3 MaxStructuresInRange=30000 noTributeDownloads=false PreventDownloadSurvivors=false PreventDownloadItems=false PreventDownloadDinos=false PreventUploadSurvivors=false PreventUploadItems=false PreventUploadDinos=false PlayerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=0.8 PlayerCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=2 PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.8 PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=0.8 OverrideOfficialDifficulty=7.000000 MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.16 EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=10 BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=10 BabyFoodConsumptionSpeedMultiplier=0.5 BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=2 BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.33 BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=1 BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=1

Guest UNST3RBLICH

Looks good! Only concern I have is the tame rate, since I don't have a ton of free time to play these days so like a more casual experience, but I'll hop on tonight and try it out!

Guest UNST3RBLICH

Just wanted to pop in and leave my findings after my first week on this server.

I found it and wanted to try it out after a rather poor experiencing on a previous server, so brought some friends along with me.

The option to go between the Island and Ragnarok is great (even if I've not done it yet). The settings are very well balanced, the mods are very useful and enjoyable, and the community alone makes it a worthwhile environment.

Not only are the other players very helpful and sociable, but the staff (who are active players themselves) are very courteous and helpful as well. My group and I are having a lot of fun playing on this server and I'll be working to get more to join soon.

On 11/22/2017 at 11:38 PM, UNST3RBLICH said:

Just wanted to pop in and leave my findings after my first week on this server.

I found it and wanted to try it out after a rather poor experiencing on a previous server, so brought some friends along with me.

The option to go between the Island and Ragnarok is great (even if I've not done it yet). The settings are very well balanced, the mods are very useful and enjoyable, and the community alone makes it a worthwhile environment.

Not only are the other players very helpful and sociable, but the staff (who are active players themselves) are very courteous and helpful as well. My group and I are having a lot of fun playing on this server and I'll be working to get more to join soon.

Thank you for the kind words! 

In two days come join the new Aberration map! Players from our existing Island and Ragnarok server will be heading to this mutated land with only themselves, no gear and no Dinos, in search of all the best loot and base locations! Join in and bring your tames and hard earned loot to the other two maps or stay and scrape a living out on what is sure to be a real challenge! Classic No Flyer environment with only the creatures and gear native to the maps. Admins will be taking off their gilded stars and joining in! 

Join our discord now and make plans and friends! https://discord.gg/Jnuf8Ty

Archived