ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

Chris

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Was excited to see this finally available to be shipped to Canada, I bit the bullet and was willing to pay the ridiculous shipping charges and exchange rate....but what I'm not pleased with, is being lied to...A leather bound book has value to an individual such as myself, I was willing to pay a stupid amount of money for it....so I'm thoroughly disgusted with the fact this book is NOT LEATHER....it's genuine PLASTIC....$150 for a poor quality not book....I have seen $5 comic book books made in higher quality!   SHAME ON YOU WILDCARD...SHAME SHAME SHAME!  I paid by credit card....this junk is being returned!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, IrieChickie said:

Was excited to see this finally available to be shipped to Canada, I bit the bullet and was willing to pay the ridiculous shipping charges and exchange rate....but what I'm not pleased with, is being lied to...A leather bound book has value to an individual such as myself, I was willing to pay a stupid amount of money for it....so I'm thoroughly disgusted with the fact this book is NOT LEATHER....it's genuine PLASTIC....$150 for a poor quality not book....I have seen $5 comic book books made in higher quality!   SHAME ON YOU WILDCARD...SHAME SHAME SHAME!  I paid by credit card....this junk is being returned!

We haven't said anywhere that the book was real leather, the book looks amazing. Also the price for the entire box is $69.99 which is amazing value for what you get. 

On 2018-03-18 at 4:46 PM, Chris said:

We haven't said anywhere that the book was real leather, the book looks amazing. Also the price for the entire box is $69.99 which is amazing value for what you get. 

• Handcrafted leather-bound Explorer's Notebook, featuring the Dossiers of every creature you'll find in "ARK: Survival Evolved", over 100 of them!  sorry my dear....this is EXACTLY how you describe the book.....and I quote "hand crafted leather-bound book"
  •  

Product Details:

Prepare for the ultimate dinosaur-themed adventure! Stranded on a mysterious prehistoric island, you must explore its vast biomes as you begin to hunt, harvest, craft tools, grow crops and build shelters to survive. Use cunning and skill to kill, tame, breed, and even ride Dinosaurs and other primitive beasts living on "The ARK." Advance your technology from primitive stone tools to T-Rex-mounted laser cannons, as you team up with hundreds of players online or enjoy a solo Jurassic experience.

Enjoy the new Single Player Settings mode in ARK, which speeds up earning XP, crafting, taming dinos and more. The overall difficulty of the game is also altered for solo players, and with these new settings, setting out for a single-player adventure in the world of ARK is a smoother and more enjoyable experience for players who prefer to go it alone!

This premiere package includes:

ARK: Survival Evolved Game

Season Pass with all 3 Expansion Packs

Handcrafted leather-bound Explorer's Notebook, featuring the Dossiers of every creature you'll find in "ARK: Survival Evolved", over 100 of them!

Official ARK necklace

Cloth map of the ARK island

Development team poster

Collectible faux-wooden chest packaging

Capture and Tame Dinosaurs: Discover over 100 different dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures on the island, finding ways to tame them into useful additions for your tribe's dino herd.

Survive Above All: Hunger, thirst, basic safety and protecting yourself from the weather are all part of the game. Run too far and not only will you be exhausted, but you will also quickly get hungry and thirsty. Weather effects are based on real-world climates, and so you'll need to hide out from rain and snow, while making the most of sunny days.

Harvest, Hunt and Build: Cut down trees and turn them into a basic home, which you can quickly expand into a Jurassic estate. Hunt for meat, scavenge for plants (or start your own garden!)

Gather Resources, Customize Everything: An extensive crafting system invites you to mix and match materials scavenged from the island, while also modifying the colors, textures, shapes and style of everything from the walls of your home, to your character's armor, weapons and more.

Explore the Island: Solve the mystery of The ARK as you explore this massive island, discovering Explorer's Notebooks (filled with clues!) throughout. Make your way to the final boss and figure out why you've been dropped into this Jurassic-era experience.

On March 24, 2018 at 7:33 PM, IrieChickie said:
  • Handcrafted leather-bound Explorer's Notebook, featuring the Dossiers of every creature you'll find in "ARK: Survival Evolved", over 100 of them!  sorry my dear....this is EXACTLY how you describe the book.....and I quote "hand crafted leather-bound book"
  •  

I think you won your argument lol

• Administrator

With regards to my previous statement, I was thinking of the chest. I've had a lot of emails complaining that the chest isn't real lol and we mention in the description that it's a "faux" chest.

I'm checking with our suppliers on the Dossier Book, as we are all under the impression it is some form of real leather.

On March 18, 2018 at 4:46 PM, Chris said:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

With regards to my previous statement, I was thinking of the chest. I've had a lot of emails complaining that the chest isn't real lol and we mention in the description that it's a "faux" chest.

I'm checking with our suppliers on the Dossier Book, as we are all under the impression it is some form of real leather.

Ummm, really.  Sorry had too lol

• Jen unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

I think it's either sold out or pulled because of the leather bound book

here I am took a trip to america to try and get one and it's now gone gg

also...are there any unboxing videos?

Yeah here is one of them 

it is a Beautiful Collectors and there is no way i'm getting one from ebay for 400$  XD   

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived