ARK: COLLECTORS EDITION (without game) AVAILABLE NOW!

Chris

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Chris said:

I did indeed, sorry for the late reply I've just been crazy busy with the Aberration launch. Ok so I checked with Fedex and they only allow shipping to FPO/APO addresses with their SmartPost product, however there is a weight limit (only small packages) and our 5.3lb box is unfortunately too big to use the service. :( 

Darn x.x well thank you guys so much for looking into it for me. Loving Aberration by the way, praises to you and the teams for such great work.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

I did indeed, sorry for the late reply I've just been crazy busy with the Aberration launch. Ok so I checked with Fedex and they only allow shipping to FPO/APO addresses with their SmartPost product, however there is a weight limit (only small packages) and our 5.3lb box is unfortunately too big to use the service. :( 

Hey Chris, I'm having another issue that isn't related to this forum page. It's about Aberration would you mind if I shot a quick email or something just to ask if this was intended or not?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 12/19/2017 at 6:14 AM, ClickingFirefly said:

I'd love to buy it. But sadly not everyone has a credit card, And i only really have PayPal outside banking.

I'd be willing to buy it with PayPal. If it's possible to add some Payment Methods

Good news, I've just enabled PayPal payments ;) 

On 10/21/2017 at 2:19 AM, Chris said:

Hey guys,

I've just put a limited number of ARK: Collector's Editions on PlayArk.com for purchase. This is everything but the game and season pass, so all the cool Collector's items for those of you that already have the game!

http://playark.com

Collectors_edition_nogame_forum.jpg

We are shipping worldwide, but hurry as we don't have many left!

GO ORDER NOW!

Chris, I have Better shipping options that go from 3 USD to 10 USD worldwide(depending on weight and location) I am a kickstarter campaign creator i had to ship from North america to russia , japan, australia and a copuple more not to forget parts of Europe. I have shipping company info. If  youd like the info let me know. 

There is many MANY better optionts to ship this stuff for a fraction of the cost currently you are using. 

PS. No its not my company they are very good at their job and decicated to delievering packages like these all around the globe. 

• 2 weeks later...

Am i the only 1 that noticed these lil side items r worth more then a brand new game?  Most special editions with special containers, extra artwork, THE $60 GAME, sum free dlc or early access codes, and usually a keychain/jewelry is $90-100 USD.  Soul Calibur 4, you know worlds premier fighter, had all this and was $90 USD, thats with the literally brand new $60 game.  This stuff looks awesome and im glad this without game deal exists, but compared to others its extremely steep

• Administrator
On 1/10/2018 at 10:55 AM, INFCTDxGAMR said:

Chris, I have Better shipping options that go from 3 USD to 10 USD worldwide(depending on weight and location) I am a kickstarter campaign creator i had to ship from North america to russia , japan, australia and a copuple more not to forget parts of Europe. I have shipping company info. If  youd like the info let me know. 

There is many MANY better optionts to ship this stuff for a fraction of the cost currently you are using. 

PS. No its not my company they are very good at their job and decicated to delievering packages like these all around the globe. 

It's actually very cheap for what's in the box. The Dossier book alone is extremely expensive to get made.

On 08/02/2018 at 5:22 PM, Weiss said:

And it's the best thing in the box <3

(I hope you'll release some more books, maybe for a five year anniversary *poke poke*)

Me too... Would be nice that when they are done with all the DLCs (and I hope there will be more after extinction, I'd be fine with paying an other season pass for 3 more DLCs :x), they could make a new book with all the dossiers...

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived